I can't work according to the buyer's needs. Now how can I say goodbye to the buyer with satisfaction. Fact: When talking in the inbox

arif7677

I want the opinion of the experts. I think this is the case with all sellers like me. The thing is, the buyer gave you a massage. And told her to do her job. You asked for his job requirements. He gave the requirements. But now he has described the requirements in a way that you do not understand. After that, you again asked to describe the needs in a good way. But again the same situation you do not understand his language. My question is how to say goodbye to satisfy him. So that there is no damage to the profile. And the buyer is satisfied. And the seller is also satisfied. Please answer. Your answer is highly desirable. 💌

I want the opinion of the experts. I think this is the case with all sellers like me. The thing is, the buyer gave you a massage. And told her to do her job. You asked for his job requirements. He gave the requirements. But now he has described the requirements in a way that you do not understand. After that, you again asked to describe the needs in a good way. But again the same situation you do not understand his language. My question is how to say goodbye to satisfy him. So that there is no damage to the profile. And the buyer is satisfied. And the seller is also satisfied. Please answer. Your answer is highly desirable. 💌

the buyer gave you a massage

You meant message, not massage. Buyers can’t give you a massage unless they’re physically very close to you (and even then, the whole thing would be weird).

In addition to what others have said, you might want to change your English level (on your profile) from Fluent to Basic. That way more buyers might understand that they need to use simple English when messaging you.

the buyer gave you a massage

You meant message, not massage. Buyers can’t give you a massage unless they’re physically very close to you (and even then, the whole thing would be weird).

In addition to what others have said, you might want to change your English level (on your profile) from Fluent to Basic. That way more buyers might understand that they need to use simple English when messaging you.

** 💌**Thank you for your valuable comments.

Archived