Need help from the seniors

Hey there, hope you are fine! I wanna know one thing, “I have completed a project and delivered that. But the buyer is not online for the last 2 days since I delivered the project. Then my question is if the buyer doesn’t be online for 3 days and doesn’t check the delivery, will I get the fund/ money? Will the project be completed after 3 days?”. Please let me know your valuable comments. Thanks much.

• Like 4

Hey you don’t have to worry if the buyer is offline for 3 days your work will still be marked as completed.

Thank you so much. Really helped me to remove my confusion!

• Like 2

Thank you so much. Really helped me to remove my confusion!

Your order should be marked as completed 3 days after you deliver. The only caveat is if the buyer comes back and asks for revisions or opens a dispute because they didn’t like the work.

If the buyer does not come online and it does complete in 3 days, you will have to wait another 14 days for the funds to clear - you cannot access that money on the 3rd day.

GG

• Like 4

Your order should be marked as completed 3 days after you deliver. The only caveat is if the buyer comes back and asks for revisions or opens a dispute because they didn’t like the work.

If the buyer does not come online and it does complete in 3 days, you will have to wait another 14 days for the funds to clear - you cannot access that money on the 3rd day.

GG

Thank you so much for your valuable comment.

• Like 1