42 impressions and only 6 clicks?

pyrobaby

Hello friends , this is my first week in fiverr , i post my first gigs so as you see i got impressions but i still dunno why i only got 6 clicks ? and still 0 sales 😕

Category : cartoons and comic

i got impressions but i still dunno why i only got 6 clicks ? and still 0 sales 😕

This may be a sign that your gig thumbnail is not attractive to the buyers that click on your gig.

i got impressions but i still dunno why i only got 6 clicks ? and still 0 sales 😕

This may be a sign that your gig thumbnail is not attractive to the buyers that click on your gig.

In addition to @vickiespencer’s suggestion, you can try a gig video too if you will. more impressions will convert into clicks if you have a great gig video.

This seems like a very good ratio. As a reference to what you might expect to get in the future I had 7700 impressions and 257 clicks (with your ratio that would be 1100 clicks) on one of my gigs last month, and during that period I got 68 orders on that gig.

If you continue to get 6 clicks for every 42 impressions that would be amazing.

I agree that your number of clicks per impression is good, but without orders what good are clicks.

Check out your gig and compare it to your competitors. How do their gigs look compared to yours? How can you improve your gig to make your potential buyers make a purchase?

Archived