1 year 5 months 21 days have passed but no response from Fiverr pro application

souravroy636

Question

Hey team,

I created an application to become a Fiverr Pro seller on 23 November 2019, and Today It’s 14 May 2021 So Today It’s 1 year 5 months 21 days but still now no response from the Fiverr team. They didn’t Accept also They didn’t Reject!
What is the PROBLEM? Is there anyone who can help me with this issue?

Thanks
Sourav Roy

5 answers to this question

I have been told that you need to have a strong online presence to qualify for Fiverr Pro. You should have a successful blog, YouTube channel, Twitter, Instagram and so on. All of these must have a a strong following.

I also have heard that Fiverr has not accepting Fiver Pro applications for some time now. The applications are being filed away for possible future use.

I looked at your gigs. What do you think makes them Pro quality? Have you looked at the Fiverr Pro gigs that offer the same service you do. What makes them different from your gigs?

I have been told that you need to have a strong online presence to qualify for Fiverr Pro. You should have a successful blog, YouTube channel, Twitter, Instagram and so on. All of these must have a a strong following.

I also have heard that Fiverr has not accepting Fiver Pro applications for some time now. The applications are being filed away for possible future use.

I looked at your gigs. What do you think makes them Pro quality? Have you looked at the Fiverr Pro gigs that offer the same service you do. What makes them different from your gigs?

You are RIGHT SIR!

Thanks for your Clean And Clear Response!

Thanks Again Sir!

I really apologize for that! I’m EXTREMELY SORRY! 😭

Archived