I m level one seller , but i dont get any order from last so many days

jasminekaur1118

hi everyone

i m level one seller , m facing problem that i dont get any order from last so many days , clicks on my gig day by day goes down .
i dont know whats the problem behind that .

favicon-32x32.png.6523fe3d28857879c5bc1820d0563300.png Fiverr.com
do-yellow-pages-b2b-data-scraper-yp-scraping-with-emails.jpg.3dda4757c5651b925a2453cf7841e1e1.jpg

Jasminekaur1118: I will do yellow pages b2b data scraper,yp scraping with...

For only $5, Jasminekaur1118 will do yellow pages b2b data scraper,yp scraping with emails. | hi welcome to my gig.PLEASE TEXT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID CANCELLATIONAre you Looking for someone who Scrapes Yellow pages, then you are at | Fiverr

this is my gig
plz click on that

hi everyone

i m level one seller , m facing problem that i dont get any order from last so many days , clicks on my gig day by day goes down .

i dont know whats the problem behind that .

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
c80f3ecc86df851f70782761b0314591ac00c374.jpeg

Jasminekaur1118: I will do yellow pages b2b data scraper,yp scraping with...

For only $5, Jasminekaur1118 will do yellow pages b2b data scraper,yp scraping with emails. | hi welcome to my gig.PLEASE TEXT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID CANCELLATIONAre you Looking for someone who Scrapes Yellow pages, then you are at | Fiverr

this is my gig

plz click on that

this is my gig

plz click on that

Not sure if you are hoping people clicking your link will improve your chances of a sale, but, probably not, as the forum is mainly comprised of sellers.

Also, having people clicking on the link to your Gig here is not going to get your Gig to rank higher either.

GG

this is my gig

plz click on that

Not sure if you are hoping people clicking your link will improve your chances of a sale, but, probably not, as the forum is mainly comprised of sellers.

Also, having people clicking on the link to your Gig here is not going to get your Gig to rank higher either.

GG

ok dear :+1:t2:

thankyou for reply

• 4 weeks later...

Archived