Business Card Design gig, How does it looks?

taslima007

hello,
I am Graphics designer. I wanted feedback from other sellers to know If it looks good for it’s category.
Thanks

favicon-32x32.png.b1aa59e2e7727e5b9a7b6bd626af6056.png Fiverr.com
do-professional-business-card-design.jpg.b0c3141a8dfe2f7f3e2a0f47fe312916.jpg

Taslima007: I will do professional business card design for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Taslima007 will do professional business card design. | Hello,Are you looking for a PROFESSIONALBUSINESS CARDdesign? I'm here to help you. My Business card design will be Unique, Professional and elegant yet modern.Also I | Fiverr

Your mockup and design size doesn’t match.(Makes it look ugly) And text, shapes, icons has tangent everywhere. If you fix these then I think it’s good to go.
Maybe you want to show variety of card design you have done.
I would have used first image for mockup, second and third images for work you did.
At least show 4 design in one picture. So people knows you have experience etc…

Your mockup and design size doesn’t match.(Makes it look ugly) And text, shapes, icons has tangent everywhere. If you fix these then I think it’s good to go.

Maybe you want to show variety of card design you have done.

I would have used first image for mockup, second and third images for work you did.

At least show 4 design in one picture. So people knows you have experience etc…

thanks , Are you help me ??

You should definitely change your first image, it is not appealing. It is better to use larger images than the ones used now. When it comes to a graphic designer’s gig, it’s best to be a little more colorful.

So sad, thanks for your comment.

Are you help me ??

If you are asking the person who gave you insight about what to change to “help you” fix it, maybe you should not be offering to design business cards.

GG

Madam I know business card design. I have another help. ok thanks for your comment.

Archived