I have stayed for long without getting orders

henrymurigi

hello, I have been on Fiverr for quite a long time. I wonder why I do not get new orders. kindly check my gig below and kindly advise accordingly on what to do. thanks

favicon-32x32.png.7c82aa931c5eb20bf40feea7ff44de9e.png Fiverr.com
write-well-researched-article-in-less-than-24-hours.jpg.ca256a76616a646ceea6aa7b614c3482.jpg

Henrymurigi: I will write a blog post, article, and essay for you with SEO...

For only $5, Henrymurigi will write a blog post, article, and essay for you with SEO keywords. | To ensure that you engage customers and leaders in a memorable way, you need a creative and perfect blog post. If you don't have time | Fiverr

Seems to be starting from your profile description to gig description has many mistakes. English isn’t even my 3th language but even I could see the problem. So I don’t think someone would trust you with any writing related order after seeing your profile.
And reply to that 3.7 star review, maybe demonstrate your writing skill on that ?

Seems to be starting from your profile description to gig description has many mistakes. English isn’t even my 3th language but even I could see the problem. So I don’t think someone would trust you with any writing related order after seeing your profile.

And reply to that 3.7 star review, maybe demonstrate your writing skill on that ?

thanks for the compliment, will rectify my gig description.

Archived