How to improve my gig and reach more people?

snowtitus

Hi everyone, i’m a freelance digital artist and i tried using fiverr lately to take on commission work but with little to no success so i’m hoping you can give me some advice to reach out there and maybe get some tips on bettering my gig and get my first sells? Thank you in advance.

I think your art looks beautiful. Maybe swap the primary image on your gig.
It has been very hard for me to get any order here as an illustrator. Now’ I am getting few orders now because of my dirt cheap prices, I think. But I will not suggest you to lower your prices, ever. Cheap gigs will magnet cheap people. I am increasing my price right now. After some nightmarish orders.
Got few orders from my instagram followers and buyer’s section. With some reviews it started to get some messages.

Start joining groups related to your niche on Facebook. Also, start sharing your gig on social media platforms.

Send buyer requests on daily basis.

Remain active on Fiverr platform

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your reply just one question how does ‘‘send buyer requests’’ really work i’m really a newbie and i’m not sure i’ve seen that before.

I think your art looks beautiful. Maybe swap the primary image on your gig.

It has been very hard for me to get any order here as an illustrator. Now’ I am getting few orders now because of my dirt cheap prices, I think. But I will not suggest you to lower your prices, ever. Cheap gigs will magnet cheap people. I am increasing my price right now. After some nightmarish orders.

Got few orders from my instagram followers and buyer’s section. With some reviews it started to get some messages.

Thank you i’ll try that also yes i argee it’s always been an issue in the art community underpriced art, and i definitely don’t want be a part of it since its not helping artists at all

Hi there…,
You have a great skill here. Keep up the good works 🙂
My suggestions:

1. You should explain more details about your service, like: Size? dpi? is this good for printing?
    Because you works with Photoshop, so size matters. A5 won’t same when you works with A3

2. FAQS. Always add FAQS sections.
    Think like a newbie buyer. What information buyer need to know?
    Like i mentioned before…, size?

3. What if buyer not satisfied with the delivery?

4. Do you accept Vector? .Ai? Convertable to EPS? PDF etc.

When you provide more detailed information about your services, it will makes you more trusted so people more willing to order.

Wish you luck,

Hi there…,

You have a great skill here. Keep up the good works 🙂

My suggestions:

1. You should explain more details about your service, like: Size? dpi? is this good for printing?

Because you works with Photoshop, so size matters. A5 won’t same when you works with A3

2. FAQS. Always add FAQS sections.

Think like a newbie buyer. What information buyer need to know?

Like i mentioned before…, size?

3. What if buyer not satisfied with the delivery?

4. Do you accept Vector? .Ai? Convertable to EPS? PDF etc.

When you provide more detailed information about your services, it will makes you more trusted so people more willing to order.

Wish you luck,

thank you so much for this detailed answer and examples i’ll do my best

Thank you so much for your reply just one question how does ‘‘send buyer requests’’ really work i’m really a newbie and i’m not sure i’ve seen that before.

At top you’ll see an option for MORE. Click on it. Now click on BUYER REQUEST. There will be an option to send offer to ACTIVE buyer request lists.

how does ‘‘send buyer requests’’ really work i’m really a newbie and i’m not sure i’ve seen that before.

These links might be helpful for you when it comes to this, hope it helps!

Responding to Buyer Requests

How to get orders from Buyers’ request

Archived