Account Temporarily blocked

m_bilal1998

Hi
My account is temporarily blocked since 2 weeks. To be honest my mistake was i was providing academic related services and my account was gone under trust and safety team,
It has been more than 2 weeks. just want to know how much more time will be required to clear this matter.

Hi

My account is temporarily blocked since 2 weeks. To be honest my mistake was i was providing academic related services and my account was gone under trust and safety team,

It has been more than 2 weeks. just want to know how much more time will be required to clear this matter.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

@m_bilal1998 why ? send an e mail to fiverr support…

@vivi123

send an e mail to fiverr support…

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from my post above.

To be honest my mistake was i was providing academic related services

The OP violated the Terms of Service.

Always best to read the previous posts before replying.

Archived