To NEWBIES: Drop your question

shapon1

Okay so my question is… When i type my main word from the title of my gig ‘‘rocket league’’ i cant find myself anywhere form the 1st to 16th page but i can find myself in ‘‘local sellers’’ ‘‘online sellers’’

I was looking around and 2 guys had similiar problem

1 guy was back into search engine in 2 motnhs

2nd guy was back in 4months

So is there anyone who had the same problem?

When i type my main word from the title of my gig ‘‘rocket league’’ i cant find myself anywhere form the 1st to 16th page but i can find myself in ‘‘local sellers’’ ‘‘online sellers’’

If you create a new topic and type this in you are more likely to receive replies which are specific and relevant.

Also, if you post in the category Improve My Gig you can include your gig link which is allowed there and not allowed in this category.

“This category is not the place for advertising or requests for gig help.”

The above is from the definition of this category which you will find if you hold your mouse over the word Conversations above.

Thanks for your offer. my question is simple and straight how to get the orders? rest of the vitals are good but no success.

my question is simple and straight how to get the orders? rest of the vitals are good but no success.

In your content writing gig you say:

“I have almost 5,000 audits!” - do you mean reviews there?

It also says “I give you executioner content,” and

“…what you can expect with this gig: Executioner duplicate written to change over…”.

maybe change those lines as people might not know what you mean.

Making the gig description clearer might help with orders.

Actually, YouTube ‘experts’ are expert at providing mostly poor advice to Fiverr newbies.

The best source of CORRECT information is through this Forum by asking users who have been here for more than a year for their assistance.

Yes, They correct sir. I have done so many things by watching youtube tutorials but it wasn’t helping me

Yes, They correct sir. I have done so many things by watching youtube tutorials but it wasn’t helping me

but it wasn’t helping me

If it’s not working, then it’s time to try something different. You’re doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Maybe give the forum method a chance.

but it wasn’t helping me

If it’s not working, then it’s time to try something different. You’re doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Maybe give the forum method a chance.

Yes I have tried not good result if you can check my gigs and let me know what is the reasons i am not getting any orders this days.

Yes I have tried not good result if you can check my gigs and let me know what is the reasons i am not getting any orders this days.

you can check my gigs

Make your own thread in “Improve My Gig”.

Edit: I see you already have. In which case, asking again here isn’t going to do you any good.

Archived