How long will it take to get another?

editorhay

I am kinda new on fiverr and I got my very first order which I delivered prompt. However its looking like the next order is not forthcoming, so I would like to know how long I have to wait to get another order after the very first?

Well, you won’t like my answer.

It took me over a year to get my first job and several weeks after that for my second.

I have been using Fiverr for five years.

I am currently getting 2-3 jobs a month.

Keep in mind that there is a lot of competition here.

I am a full-time freelancer but I use Fiverr for just part-time work as I have other sources of freelance work.

Personally, I would never expect Fiverr to give me full-time work.

I hope this helps.

It took me over a year to get my first job and several weeks after that for my second.

I am a full-time freelancer but I use Fiverr for just part-time work as I have other sources of freelance work.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for this honest response.

I hope this helps.

Thank you sir for your experienced expression. From now on I could learn something.

The little addition I will like to add is that…Keep promoting and make sure you keep sending your buyer request at least 10 per day with meaningful offer…Social media promotion like facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram and whatsapp…With this your next order will be very quick…

The little addition I will like to add is that…Keep promoting and make sure you keep sending your buyer request at least 10 per day with meaningful offer…Social media promotion like facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram and whatsapp…With this your next order will be very quick…

Thank you. I tried checking the buyer request section, but i couldn’t find any request there. Is this normal or is anything wrong with my account.

Thank you. I tried checking the buyer request section, but i couldn’t find any request there. Is this normal or is anything wrong with my account.

Yep it’s normal. For new sellers BR section just seen partially. I suggest refresh that page every 2 hours to check.

I got my first order 4 years ago and didn’t got any new order for 4 years but after coming back here in march done 20 orders in month and half time.

Half of the orders came from my own instagram and buyer’s request section.

Yep it’s normal. For new sellers BR section just seen partially. I suggest refresh that page every 2 hours to check.

I got my first order 4 years ago and didn’t got any new order for 4 years but after coming back here in march done 20 orders in month and half time.

Half of the orders came from my own instagram and buyer’s request section.

Wow! 4 years is huge! This is serious

Wow! 4 years is huge! This is serious

That happens if the gig ugly and doesn’t look professional. This year after getting bit more serious, updating my gigs and after marketing my arts on instagram I got some orders.

I hope this helps.

Your reply actually helped! I can relate myself to your situation. Thank you very much

I hope this helps.

I have motivated from you reply 😀

Archived