¿How long did it take for YOU to become a level 2 seller?

s041185

Yeah, I’ve only been on fiverr for a few days but I’m really excited. I’ve already sold 6 gigs which to you guys might seem like nothing hahaha Thank you all for responding and I hope the stories keep coming. If you can recommend interesting discussions I would appreciate it. I tried to find important ones but they ALL seem important. If you could share a discussion that you consider REALLY important I would appreciate it.

About 3 months, but the first month I got no orders. I got 2 months full of orders…Every day 3-4 orders for graphic works. It was hard to do everything on time, then I met a very unkind buyer that has destroyed my 100% positive feedback and my orders decreased a lot. Now I created new gigs and got more sales but keep in mind that the 100% positive feedback is very very important.

Best Regards.

Buxpert

i offer keyword research servie. i was level 1 within 2 days right after my 10 sale. today is my 16 day and i’m on my 44th sale. keeping my fingers crossed for level 2 soon.

I’m sharing my story to inspire all the new fiverrs. I have been very pleased and look forward to connecting with other fiverr sellers.

Happy New Year!

Haha i just became a level 2 seller myself like a few hours ago! super excited and pumped! $-)

and oh it took me about 40 days to be one ;D !! Good luck to you Sergio… and Congratulations blackfolder1… lets hope for a top rated seller status now =D

Mazin

I got mine when they brought the levels in around this time last year. Suddenly got an email to say I’d been promoted to level 2 (skipping level 1) and it is all automated.

I lost mine due to inactivity for three months and then it took me a couple of weeks to get my level 2 back.

As others have said, keep delivering high quality orders for your gigs. The Levels page will show you what you need to do to get level 2.

Archived