How i can get my first order quickly?

bappa4

I took a quick peek at your profile.

Your services are image background removal and graphic design. Those are incredibly competitive and over-saturated categories on Fiverr. You are competing against tens of thousands of other sellers and also against established, veteran sellers with a track record of success on the platform.

It might be best to reanalyze what services you offer and target something that is in demand but not anywhere near as crowded.

Also, you offer unlimited revisions on all of your gigs and a
image.png.44be6d12d1d10fbd1fdf5fd06465d115.png
on one gig. It would be wise to remove them as those open you up to be exploited by the worst types of buyers and scammers.

Also, spelling and grammar issues are present.

As for your original question, offer something that is in demand, present your gigs as well as you possibly can, stand out from the masses in some way, and only promise what you can really deliver.

There’s many, many more tips to getting orders, but I’m not an advice-spewing automaton. :robot:

Your services are image background removal and graphic design. Those are incredibly competitive and over-saturated categories on Fiverr. You are competing against tens of thousands of other sellers and also against established, veteran sellers with a track record of success on the platform.

It might be best to reanalyze what services you offer and target something that is in demand but not anywhere near as crowded.

on one gig. It would be wise to remove them as those open you up to be exploited by the worst types of buyers and scammers.

As for your original question, offer something that is in demand, present your gigs as well as you possibly can, stand out from the masses in some way, and only promise what you can really deliver.

There’s many, many more tips to getting orders, but I’m not an advice-spewing automaton. :robot:

Thanks a lot. i will try to follow all of your guides.

Please help me with great tips.so that i can get my first order quickly and can grow up easily.

i am already a skilled person enough.but i did not get any chance to grow up. 🙂

can grow up easily.

If you are expecting freelancing to be an “easy” path, you are in the wrong career field.

first order quickly

Some wait literally months for their first order. You will probably be waiting for eons as well, due to choosing a category that is overrun with sellers - and offering something that the average bear can do with their eyes closed and paws tied behind their backs.

GG

Archived