I have my first gig, and want to be sure I do this right

dreambliss

OK, so the customer has provided instructions and material for a video I will edit. I remembered to keep all conversations within the order itself. However, they want me to upload the final video to a particular folder. Am I supposed to do that or attach it and include it within a post in the gig? My memory is fuzzy on this - it has been half a year since I went through all the training.

Any other advice? Anything I should be aware of as I work on this?

Thank you!

There’s a help page for it here:

favicon-32x32.png.d578aae22847d86f09bb23a9cd06e489.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.34e55a6ebaadd4eb6f203fc5ae369af6.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

It’s supposed to be attached to the delivery box that’s shown after you press “deliver now”.
If it’s too big you could use dropbox and put the link in the delivery box but to be safe you should still attach proof of work (eg. you could use dropbox for the full size res version if it’s too big to attach and attach a lower res version for proof of work and so they could have that too).

So you could attach to dropbox as well as the delivery box but it’s really supposed to be just attaching to the delivery box if possible. Be careful not to share any off-site contact info. Never deliver no file/no link to a file when delivering. If you need to you could ask CS if you need to be sure of what’s allowed.

There’s a help page for it here:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

It’s supposed to be attached to the delivery box that’s shown after you press “deliver now”.

If it’s too big you could use dropbox and put the link in the delivery box but to be safe you should still attach proof of work (eg. you could use dropbox for the full size res version if it’s too big to attach and attach a lower res version for proof of work and so they could have that too).

So you could attach to dropbox as well as the delivery box but it’s really supposed to be just attaching to the delivery box if possible. Be careful not to share any off-site contact info. Never deliver no file/no link to a file when delivering. If you need to you could ask CS if you need to be sure of what’s allowed.

Hey thank you! That is exactly the info I was looking for!

Some additional questions… Are both revisions supposed to take place in the 24 hour period, for a 1-day gig, BEFORE I send the final product through Deliver? Just use attachments until then? Can I ask for a day for each revision, or do I need to adjust my gig to say 3 days to cover an original edit and 2 revisions?

I ended up sending through an attachment and Deliver. I know the revisions will be after the 24 hour period. I need to give myself for time and adjust the gig a little. But have to work within the current framework for my current order. So this is all just future reference stuff.

Archived