I cannot deliver on my milestones order

Screenshot

When I click on the deliver button, I get a warning that says “Something went wrong, please try again.” This is my first milestones order, other orders I delivered didn’t have this problem at all. I already sent a ticket to the fiverr support. Does anyone here know a solution to this problem?

• Like 2

This thread mentions removing @ symbols from the message. Perhaps there are some symbols that are not allowed to be included in the message? Have a look and remove them if there are and try again. Failing that, try another browser and if that still doesn’t work I’d let the buyer know there is a delay and contact customer support.

I am trying to deliver a zip file and a PDF for a milestone-based order. However, the deliver button is not responding at all when I have my delivery message and files attached. When pressing the save draft button, it says Something went wrong, please try again. I have tried reloading the site and the same thing happens. Anyone having the same problem as me?

Notes that little issue

• turn off and on your internet connection
  • wait sometimes then try again
  • Clear your Browser Cache Data.
  • check any symbol and Fiverr violence word, if there, then remove.

then please Try Again, Hope you will get done.

• Like 2

Is the bug fixed for you? I have similar problem: after clicking “delivery” button for 1st milestones it’s start spinning forever and nothing happens. Tried different browsers and nothing helps 😦

Is the bug fixed for you? I have similar problem: after clicking “delivery” button for 1st milestones it’s start spinning forever and nothing happens. Tried different browsers and nothing helps 😦

Can you share your order ID? We can look into it.

Can you share your order ID? We can look into it.

Sure, it’s #FO5189B3709C7

But I found a workaround: I submitted only text in the 1st milestone delivery (without any files) and it went well. And files I send in messages on Fiverr to my customer.

In second milestone I even was able to submit 1 file (after many attempt) and others files I send in messages on Fiverr to my customer again.

To tell truth guys, milestone functionality is not ready for production yet. I saw many other bugs there as well. So I will be keeping using simple delivery in one piece instead of milestones in the future.

Regards,

Tanya

• Like 2

Sure, it’s #FO5189B3709C7

But I found a workaround: I submitted only text in the 1st milestone delivery (without any files) and it went well. And files I send in messages on Fiverr to my customer.

In second milestone I even was able to submit 1 file (after many attempt) and others files I send in messages on Fiverr to my customer again.

To tell truth guys, milestone functionality is not ready for production yet. I saw many other bugs there as well. So I will be keeping using simple delivery in one piece instead of milestones in the future.

Regards,

Tanya

Thank you for sharing. If there are more bugs, please let us know here. We want your help to make this experience the best for everyone.

• Like 1