Buyer Did'nt respond After Delivery

Hey!!! I have completed My order in the given Time But When I deliver it I messaged my Client that wether You liked It or Not He didn’t respond then I had Messaged Him that Accept Your Order If You want to change anything I can change It for You Still no respond From my client. And He is Continuously coming online In a Day. What can I do now?
Please guide Through your Experience
Regards
Muhammad Ahmed

It happens.

I’ve had Buyers that never said a word to me following delivery.

It’s up to them if they want to communicate after the job is done.

Also, don’t pester the Buyer and DO NOT REQUEST A RATING as that can get you a Fiverr violation.

Leave the Buyer alone.

If they want you to do more work, they will contact you.

Move on, concentrate on your new customers.

Hey!!! I have completed My order in the given Time But When I deliver it I messaged my Client that wether You liked It or Not He didn’t respond then I had Messaged Him that Accept Your Order If You want to change anything I can change It for You Still no respond From my client. And He is Continuously coming online In a Day. What can I do now?

Please guide Through your Experience

Regards

Muhammad Ahmed

What can I do now?

You can leave your buyer alone.

Why do you need to bug him and stalk him to check when he is o line or not? That’s creepy and unprofessional.

You delivered your work and your buyer has 3 days to ask for a revision. If they don’t your order will be autocompleted in 3 days. That’s it.

Archived