Fiverr Fee increase?

vaishali_r

is any solution i am not earn more than 2L per annuam.

Every seller from India is paying 1% TDS. It does not matter you are eligible for Tax. Of course you not making more than 2 Lac per annum but still you have to pay. ☺️ If you have any concern then you can contact the support team no other solution

If it is TDS and it 1%, The Order is for 100$ and fiverr cuts 20% i.e 20$, now we earn 80$. Its our income, so we should pay the TDS for our income why it cuts for full 100$ i.e 1$. The TDS cuts Should be 0.8$ per the income 80$. I dont understand this

TDS stands for tax deducted at source. You cant stop to cut in the source income. Only you can get the refund of the TDS Cuts if you never comes in the income tax income and if the TDS is greater then your tax filling amount in the financial year.

If you don’t come in the income tax income in 1 financial year, you can file TDS return and all fund that cut in 1 year will be refund to you by the income tax department.

hope you understand.

**Edit: You can stop the TDS cuts if you have the tax exemption certificate issued by the Income tax department and you can contact Fiverr support with certificate. The certificate you will get if your income is under 500K per year and IT department will issues this. **

Read this all about Indian tax in fiverr: Fiverr Help and Education Center

If it is TDS and it 1%, The Order is for 100$ and fiverr cuts 20% i.e 20$, now we earn 80$. Its our income, so we should pay the TDS for our income why it cuts for full 100$ i.e 1$. The TDS cuts Should be 0.8$ per the income 80$. I dont understand this

TDS stands for tax deducted at source. You cant stop to cut in the source income. Only you can get the refund of the TDS Cuts if you never comes in the income tax income and if the TDS is greater then your tax filling amount in the financial year.

If you don’t come in the income tax income in 1 financial year, you can file TDS return and all fund that cut in 1 year will be refund to you by the income tax department.

hope you understand.

**Edit: You can stop the TDS cuts if you have the tax exemption certificate issued by the Income tax department and you can contact Fiverr support with certificate. The certificate you will get if your income is under 500K per year and IT department will issues this. **

Agree, yes you are right, TDS should be deduct on income, not on project cost.

hope you understand.

Thanks i read all the information from

" Fiverr Help and Education Center"

Archived