Help me please,I want to know about my question

riten_dewan

Try to stay online 24 hours a day

If you can’t give any meaningful advices, then don’t give them at all. Staying online 24h is as useful as saying “buy Fiverr platform”. 24h is unreal for a freelance plus it is pointless. Gig, if its done right and proper to attract clients, will attract clients regardless if you are online or offline.

I often receive messages from clients during my sleeping period, as an example.

If you can’t give any meaningful advices, then don’t give them at all. Staying online 24h is as useful as saying “buy Fiverr platform”. 24h is unreal for a freelance plus it is pointless. Gig, if its done right and proper to attract clients, will attract clients regardless if you are online or offline.

I often receive messages from clients during my sleeping period, as an example.

There is no point in making a good gig if you are not online, I say from real experience

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will make a short video for your business
In the gig description:
“-Benner design” could be “-Banner design”

In the premium package title “Dimond” could be “Diamond”

Gig: I will can make videos promoting your of gold products
In the gig title:
Maybe change “your of gold products”
The title says “I will can”. Maybe remove the word “can”.

In the standard package title “Dimond” could be “Diamond”

Gig: I will make promotional video ads on your company
In the search tags: “twiter” could be “twitter”

Gig: I will make short video for the school andcollege
In the gig title:
“andcollege” could be “and college”

In the profile:
In the line of text under the user name: Maybe change “,Benner design”

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will make a short video for your business

In the gig description:

“-Benner design” could be “-Banner design”

Gig: I will can make videos promoting your of gold products

In the gig title:

Maybe change “your of gold products”

The title says “I will can”. Maybe remove the word “can”.

In the standard package title “Dimond” could be “Diamond”

Gig: I will make promotional video ads on your company

Gig: I will make short video for the school andcollege

In the gig title:

“andcollege” could be “and college”

In the profile:

In the line of text under the user name: Maybe change “,Benner design”

I am very grateful to you. In fact, I did not notice that I have made these mistakes. I wish you all the best. God help you.

Regarding the Gig “I will make short video for the school andcollege” (your spelling/grammar) I hope you don’t mean as in helping a student with video project homework.

Maybe read the Fiverr Terms of Service to see where they stand on doing academic work.

It may open your eyes.

Good luck.

Same things happening with me 😢… Much better impression but no click… Reason may be my gig thumbnail may be not attractive enough 😣
Its so painful that i get around 500+ impression but no click at all. High time to change my gig thumbnail 😐

You’ll have to dive in-depth into it. Impression means how many times your gig appear in search result. As you said your gig impression is good, which means SEO is perfect. Next comes the click. Well, suppose you are a buyer. If you want to hire someone what will you notice first when you have tons of gigs in front of you? Firstly an eye-catching gig image. Then the title and beginning pricing. If these three things are perfect you will get a click for sure. And after that, if your gig description is a perfect buyer will not leave your gig. You will get that order for sure.

Thanks.

You’ll have to dive in-depth into it. Impression means how many times your gig appear in search result. As you said your gig impression is good, which means SEO is perfect. Next comes the click. Well, suppose you are a buyer. If you want to hire someone what will you notice first when you have tons of gigs in front of you? Firstly an eye-catching gig image. Then the title and beginning pricing. If these three things are perfect you will get a click for sure. And after that, if your gig description is a perfect buyer will not leave your gig. You will get that order for sure.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I understand the whole thing in your feedback.

Same things happening with me 😢… Much better impression but no click… Reason may be my gig thumbnail may be not attractive enough 😣

Its so painful that i get around 500+ impression but no click at all. High time to change my gig thumbnail 😐

Really it’s so pained 😒

Archived