Buyer asking modify the completed work

shozibdesign

I do not think fiverr would pay to a customer on a sellers behalf. What if all of the buyers would want to get their money back after 15 days? Is fiverr gonna pay million dollars? No.

That cant be their policy.

Anyway, you are %100 correct about lying. Im just tryng to say you dont have to do it.

Edit: After all, they cannot withdraw money from your other accounts without you confirming it. There is not a single platform that can grab your money without you depositing it.

If a buyer does a charge back with PayPal or their bank, Fiverr has no option other than to refund their purchase.

No, Fiverr cannot go in and grab money from your PayPal, Payoneer or bank account, but, what they can and will do is any future orders you get, take that money until your negative balance is satisfied and you have paid them back.

GG

If a buyer does a charge back with PayPal or their bank, Fiverr has no option other than to refund their purchase.

No, Fiverr cannot go in and grab money from your PayPal, Payoneer or bank account, but, what they can and will do is any future orders you get, take that money until your negative balance is satisfied and you have paid them back.

GG

Yes but that is a risk fiverr is going to take. Once you reach a negative balance, you may never earn another single dime. If that happens, in theory fiverr can end up paying millions because they paid on behalf of sellers

When you say ‘he is different’ I know exactly what you mean. Some buyers just don’t feel right to work with. I can usually sense when a buyer is going to be difficult right from the start, either from their attitude or approach. I always look out for warning signs and when I have an unpleasant experience and want to avoid working with that buyer again I’ll block them straight after an order. You shouldn’t feel bad about this. I don’t want to work with everyone, I want to work with awesome people who are excited about their projects and excited for me to help them. This means more to me than trying to take every order I can. If you’ve done the work and the buyer has accepted it, and you know working with him again will be a negative experience, just block him and move on to the buyers that are awesome to deal with and will appreciate your efforts 🙂

Archived