Gig image copyright

mianshazi

Some of the pics that I have created, I have sent to my client as a samples work on the which has been suspended. Can i use those sample images on a new fiverr account as a gig thumbnail? Thank you

new fiverr account as a gig thumbnail

To make sure I’m not misunderstanding this, I’m just going to quote the ToS:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

That said,

I have sent to my client as a samples work on the which has been suspended. Can i use those sample images

Do you mean the work was suspended, their account was suspended, or your account was suspended?

Actually, never mind, doesn’t matter. What matters is confidentiality, ethics, and morals. If the work was for someone else, based on resources they provided, then absolutely not. Don’t steal.

Also, if you were banned, it’s permanent. ‘Suspension of all accounts’ includes future accounts.

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

That said,

I have sent to my client as a samples work on the which has been suspended. Can i use those sample images

Do you mean the work was suspended, their account was suspended, or your account was suspended?

Actually, never mind, doesn’t matter. What matters is confidentiality, ethics, and morals. If the work was for someone else, based on resources they provided, then absolutely not. Don’t steal.

Also, if you were banned, it’s permanent. ‘Suspension of all accounts’ includes future accounts.

Hi, My old fiverr account has blocked. Can I use those sample images on a new fiverr account as a gig thumbnail?

That said,

My account has blocked. Can I use those sample images on a new fiverr account as a gig thumbnail?

Hi, My old fiverr account has blocked. Can I use those sample images on a new fiverr account as a gig thumbnail?

My old fiverr account has blocked. Can I use those sample images on a new fiverr account

You can’t even have new account :woman_facepalming: If your previous account was blocked then your new account will also be blocked sooner or later.

If you are banned you are banned for good and you are not allowed to create new accounts. Otherwise what’s the purpose of the ban?

My old fiverr account has blocked. Can I use those sample images on a new fiverr account

You can’t even have new account :woman_facepalming: If your previous account was blocked then your new account will also be blocked sooner or later.

If you are banned you are banned for good and you are not allowed to create new accounts. Otherwise what’s the purpose of the ban?

My account is under review so I want to delete it and I will create a new one. Is it possible?

My account is under review so I want to delete it and I will create a new one. Is it possible?

My account is under review so I want to delete it and I will create a new one

Obviously not. It’s the same as for banned account.

What’s the point of putting your account under review and restricting your use of fiverr if you still could create new account?

My account is under review so I want to delete it and I will create a new one

Obviously not. It’s the same as for banned account.

What’s the point of putting your account under review and restricting your use of fiverr if you still could create new account?

Copyright images issue

Archived