Please help everyone me How to get orders early?

Hello! everyone, I am a new seller in Fiverr. I can able to only one order. But I do not have any work 1 month ago. I don’t know what is happened to me? I am very depressed about it. please help me everyone!!!

• Like 11

Hello Sharminnshima,
Forgive me for checking all four of your gigs, all of which have short descriptions and are very weak. It seems made carelessly and less serious. You must create a description that describes your skills and your seriousness. How will buyers come if you seem not serious about managing your GIG? Also, take advantage of the FAQ section to answer common questions so that buyers can come with confidence.
Keep learning to improve the quality of your GIG. Good luck.

• Like 5

You will not be disappointed. Try to stay active twenty-four hours. Keep giving time to the Fiverr Forum and send buyer requests every day.

Then you will get the order very soon.

Thank you for you information 🙂

• Like 1

You will not be disappointed. Try to stay active twenty-four hours. Keep giving time to the Fiverr Forum and send buyer requests every day.

Then you will get the order very soon.

Thank you for your information 🙂

Hello Sharminnshima,

Forgive me for checking all four of your gigs, all of which have short descriptions and are very weak. It seems made carelessly and less serious. You must create a description that describes your skills and your seriousness. How will buyers come if you seem not serious about managing your GIG? Also, take advantage of the FAQ section to answer common questions so that buyers can come with confidence.

Keep learning to improve the quality of your GIG. Good luck.

Thank you for information 🙂

• Like 1