Mt Fiverr account does not appear online

Sometimes when I did not use Brower, I see this right top green indicator not show the green. after refreshing the page, it will be back live. I think it’s a normal situation. if I wrong, I think Fiverr experts will explain this. 😇

• also, go to the setting and check your online status option. if it changes your online will goes to offline mode. when you go to the setting you can understand what I’m trying to say.

• I think you using the Fiverr app. go to the account tap and under the general category, check your online status. if it’s changed to off, change it to on mode.

I think this will help to fix this situation. Our forum has experts. I think they will give an answer if I wrong. thanks. good luck with your works. stay safe. 🥳

Sometimes when I did not use Brower, I see this right top green indicator not show the green. after refreshing the page, it will be back live. I think it’s a normal situation. if I wrong, I think Fiverr experts will explain this. 😇

• also, go to the setting and check your online status option. if it changes your online will goes to offline mode. when you go to the setting you can understand what I’m trying to say.

• I think you using the Fiverr app. go to the account tap and under the general category, check your online status. if it’s changed to off, change it to on mode.

I think this will help to fix this situation. Our forum has experts. I think they will give an answer if I wrong. thanks. good luck with your works. stay safe. 🥳

Archived