How to get clinte i have not get any order.

excelravi

Question

6 hours ago, excelravi said:

Hay everyone, I have completed my first $30 project I have done my best but the buyer has given me 3.4 ratings. Now what should I do next? 

Hi @excelravi,

The first thing is to address the 3.4 review. The buyer stated that you are hardworking, but need to become better at what you say you can do. Address that concern. Show your professionalism and care for the customer. This will now be a concern for other buyers visiting your gig, so consider that in your response to your buyer. How can you show them that you will deliver them what you promise to deliver?

You should also address that concern in your gigs and profile. Your portfolio should reflect what you can consistently deliver to your buyers. You don't have to be the best but you should be honest and there should be no questions in buyers mind on what you will deliver to them. That way, there are no surprises in their minds when they get the delivery. Take a look at your last two orders - is there a difference in the quality of your deliveries versus the gig videos that you have in your portfolio?

Also, you have spelling/grammar errors in your gig descriptions and gig videos. If you are delivering videos with spelling and grammar errors, that won't make your buyers happy (especially if you are providing subtitling). You are also overusing capitalized letters and have several double spaces in your gig descriptions and profile.

Once you correct those errors in your gig descriptions and video, make sure to put a proofreading check on all of your deliveries as well to ensure that you are delivering excellent work to your buyers. And, if you are making changes to your gig to improve the quality of your services, you can also mention that in your response to the buyer's review.

• Like 23
  • Up 2

14 hours ago, dhaka029 said:

You should contact with your client , they may change their review or you have to work more project and and earn 5 star review. You may see my work details. 

Don't forget to send a message to the buyer with the rating. If he knows the team then your account may be suspended.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I am sorry you had a low review here are some tips to help you prevent such reviews.

• Be Transparent: Transparency is something many sellers lack.  Be extremely clear with the buyer and in your gig description
  • Set realistic deadline or delivery dates: If the timeframe is not enough for the job, just tell the buyer. If he refuses to place the order, you save your health and a bad review.
  • Update the buyer with job progress: If within the project, you realize you can't meet up with the delivery date, write the client a day or two before the actual date explaining why you can't  meetup. They might get angry but most will understand.
  • Be real with your experience:  Lying about your experience increases the buyers expectation. if you lack experience in the field, Take it off from your Gig description and profile. There are many ways to write attractive selling gig descriptions without including experience.
  • Set realistic expectations and define the scope of the work so the buyer knows exactly what they are getting even before starting the project. Doing so will safe you from a lot of headache and scope creep.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2022 at 9:10 AM, dhaka029 said:

You should contact with your client , 

On 10/10/2022 at 11:21 AM, mipiti48 said:

you should talk to your client,

Many times, I wish we had this emoji to place on posts. ➡️ 😳

Contacting your client to question the review they chose to give you could get you a warning on your account! I would take @vickieito's advice and then move on.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@excelravi  It's a shame that your first review isn't what you expected. But consider this.  A 5 star review indicates that you're exceptional at what you do and without fault, sometimes it takes years to get to that standard.  Recognising that you have work to is an important part of becoming a successful freelancer.

You have been awarded an 'average' review which isn't a disaster, but it gives you a benchmark as to how you perform against your peers, and the expectations of your buyers. You now have to look in the mirror and ask yourself, what you're going to do about it? Listening to the advice that @vickieito has taken the time to give you will be a very good starting point. 

Sometimes it takes a lot of courage to admit that you're not where you need to be, so, apply that courage to improving your service and really strive for excellence. 

Good luck!  and don't give up!

What knocks us back, makes us stronger! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hello there, hope all are good and happy there. 

Can anyone, let me know that I have completed two orders on my one fiverr gig and I have delivered videos to my two clints so i want to hide one video and  only one want to show on my gig's "live portfolio" so tell me how I can do that? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone! 

Hope you are doing good, 

Few days ago I have got 'level one" position on fiverr but my gig impressions are going down

Because I did some changes my gig

Is that can be a resion behind my gig's down impressions? 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

no bro it is not issue

try to understand the algrothim of Fiverr although still i am nnot sure just theory. any how, try to understand this 

now you reached at level one seller first of all congrates. but one dark side some how is that now you have new buyers and new market. you may understand like example you cross one revier now in front of you you have to cross one another river but it is more big than previous one so you have to prepare with improved skills tools and methods. like your conversation level should be increased. your gig shows more professional like before. and your conversation and gg should be work paralel. means your answers should be match with your gigs. further you can understnd what am i trying to say

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2023 at 2:49 AM, bilalsarfraz48 said:

try to understand the algrothim of Fiverr although still i am nnot sure just theory. any how, try to understand this 

now you reached at level one seller first of all congrates. but one dark side some how is that now you have new buyers and new market. you may understand like example you cross one revier now in front of you you have to cross one another river but it is more big than previous one so you have to prepare with improved skills tools and methods. like your conversation level should be increased. your gig shows more professional like before. and your conversation and gg should be work paralel. means your answers should be match with your gigs. further you can understnd what am i trying to say

Thanks for explanation. 

On 7/3/2023 at 3:31 AM, donnovan86 said:

As your level increases, you start competing with people that have the same level. When you were a new seller you had a boost from Fiverr, now you don't. And it will be even more challenging once you reach level 2. 

Thanks, I understood. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, excelravi said:

Hi everyone!

I want to know that if I will edit my "well-doing gig" then what effect I will have to face?

In my personal opinion: Before making any changes to your gig, it's essential to consider how the edits may affect your business and to carefully review the platform's guidelines for gig editing. If possible, reach out to the platform's support team for advice or clarification on the specific rules and procedures regarding gig modifications.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone! 

Hope you are all well there and doing good in your business on fiverr. 

I wnat to get answer of one of my questions that as...I am a level one seller on fiverr. 

I have earned my this level one badge with my only one gig. 

but... now I want to "edit my discription of that gig".

So if I edite my gig discription than will it affect my gig ranking or not? 

• Like 16