Please help me How to get orders early?

taslima007

To get more orders after you’ve not received them in a while, sending offers to buyer requests you can do well will probably help.

For the gigs these are a few things:
Gig: I will create a modern minimalist logo design
In the search tags: “profesional” could be “professional”

Gig: I will do professional logo design for your business

Gig: I will make best custom tshirt design
In the search tags: t-shirts is spelt incorrectly.

Gig: I will design handwritten signature scripted calligraphy logo
In the FAQ section:
Maybe change “The revision dose not mean” in answer 4.

To get more orders after you’ve not received them in a while, sending offers to buyer requests you can do well will probably help.

For the gigs these are a few things:

Gig: I will create a modern minimalist logo design

Gig: I will do professional logo design for your business

Gig: I will make best custom tshirt design

In the search tags: t-shirts is spelt incorrectly.

Gig: I will design handwritten signature scripted calligraphy logo

In the FAQ section:

Maybe change “The revision dose not mean” in answer 4.

Thanks for your valuable sagest. You are great

@taslima007 I’m also new here and i already shared my gig to many people. But nothing happened till now. 😔
People who are working here have much more experience about that.
If you don’t mind then we can connect with each other so that we can help each other in better way. 😊
Hope we both will get orders soon.

Stay active twenty-four hours and give time to Fiverr Forum.

Stay active twenty-four hours

So, does this mean YOU have not slept since April when you started here?

Please do NOT advise people to be online 24 hours a day. That is just ridiculous.

I also am not sure what you mean by, “Give time to Fiver forum”. If you mean that they should READ the forum and the subjects that could help them, then yes, that can be a good thing and will help them learn how the site works. But, if you mean posting such nonsense as you just did about being online for 24 hours a day, no, that won’t help them AT ALL.

Try to stay on Fiverr 24 hours and Fiverr forum.

Same as I said above goes for YOU as well. Why on earth are you telling someone to stay online 24 hours a day? Nonsense. When is the last time you slept? Come on, stop posting advice that is not realistic or helpful. Some of these new sellers will take it at face value and think it is really how you get orders here. No, it is NOT.

GG

Stay active twenty-four hours

So, does this mean YOU have not slept since April when you started here?

Please do NOT advise people to be online 24 hours a day. That is just ridiculous.

I also am not sure what you mean by, “Give time to Fiver forum”. If you mean that they should READ the forum and the subjects that could help them, then yes, that can be a good thing and will help them learn how the site works. But, if you mean posting such nonsense as you just did about being online for 24 hours a day, no, that won’t help them AT ALL.

Try to stay on Fiverr 24 hours and Fiverr forum.

Same as I said above goes for YOU as well. Why on earth are you telling someone to stay online 24 hours a day? Nonsense. When is the last time you slept? Come on, stop posting advice that is not realistic or helpful. Some of these new sellers will take it at face value and think it is really how you get orders here. No, it is NOT.

GG

Thanks for your reply, I don’t why people suggest for active 24 hours, which not possible for anyone, even they can’t do it

Thanks for your reply, I don’t why people suggest for active 24 hours, which not possible for anyone, even they can’t do it

@ababil06 i think this people are form other planet, they dont sleep ? eat? have family? work ? yoiu can “be on line all the day” with the app of fiverr, and put on line.

but it doesnt work because I tryed it, but my impression and click dident increase…

*is just my opinion…

Have a nice day…

Archived