Hey! What's your opinion about our first gig?

kdhealth

Hi, hope you are a having a great day! Leave a feedback and if you care, please check out our gig and share it with someone who would be interested. Thank you!

favicon-32x32.png.9c3ff99b0890bfcd7c3fa1e2d52db73d.png Fiverr.com
create-personalized-workout-plan-with-diet-for-your-needs-and-goals.jpg.8a1bbbd345ddc726dbed97a116a5ebc4.jpg

Kdhealth: I will give you personalized workout plan for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Kdhealth will give you personalized workout plan. | We are here to provide you with personalized workout and diet plans from professionals that take your weaknesses and strengths into consideration so YOU can | Fiverr

Hey! Your gig looks really good and provides clear information in my opinion. The only thing I thought of as just a personal opinion is maybe to add a video where you introduce yourselves or show yourselves working out etc? Since you provide your service with an accompanying video, it will show buyers the kind of quality they will receive plus they can know who they’re dealing with.

And just something I learned on this forum I’d like to tell you guys as well to take out the unlimited revisions in your premium package. Unlimited revisions might lead to issues with buyers (e.g. having to forever go back and forth) plus communicates a sort of image that you’re not able to get your services right within a few deliveries.

Again, just a tip from a subjective standpoint and some insights I learned myself. Choose what you do with it, the gig allover looks fine to me! Good luck with your Fiverr journey 😃

Hey! Your gig looks really good and provides clear information in my opinion. The only thing I thought of as just a personal opinion is maybe to add a video where you introduce yourselves or show yourselves working out etc? Since you provide your service with an accompanying video, it will show buyers the kind of quality they will receive plus they can know who they’re dealing with.

And just something I learned on this forum I’d like to tell you guys as well to take out the unlimited revisions in your premium package. Unlimited revisions might lead to issues with buyers (e.g. having to forever go back and forth) plus communicates a sort of image that you’re not able to get your services right within a few deliveries.

Again, just a tip from a subjective standpoint and some insights I learned myself. Choose what you do with it, the gig allover looks fine to me! Good luck with your Fiverr journey 😃

Thank you for the valuable opinion, appreciate it and will keep in mind!

Archived