My Gig is DEAD HELP ME!

sayfdesigns

Hello Fiverr community i hope you are all doing okay.
I need your help in my gig in last 3 month the impressions just dropped and even when i create special offers in it for returning clients i don’t find any effect on it and i’m aware of the gig rotation but this time it’s really frustrating because i haven’t got any new clients since 2020.

Please help me i’ve dropped the gig link if you can advice me to improve something

favicon-32x32.png.89cda01f5e3ef6222f9fd8fee16e654f.png Fiverr.com
do-print-designs-business-brochure-proposal-flyers-books.jpg.357ff94fa13e7c34fcf273a6d7a15277.jpg

Sayfdesigns: I will do print designs, business brochure, proposal, flyers,...

For only $5, Sayfdesigns will do print designs, business brochure, proposal, flyers, books. | Welcome to our gig ,You don't need to lose more time. We know what you need:- Someone capable ofdelivering creative solutionsfor your business.- Someone...

Get rid of ‘unlimited revisions’.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Keep going ahead also doing marketing.

Archived