My all review is gone

Last month i had one cancelation that’s why order completion rate fall down. After a long time there is no order, a few days ago i had one order and there were 3/4 times revision. Than i found my previous all review wasn’t show my fiverr apps. It’s show only N/A in the circle.
What can i do for this?

My computer show me also this one.

The N/A next to the rating star when you log in, if it’s on the dashboard, is because that’s where it shows the last 60 day average rating and since you have no rates/reviews added in the last 60 days there’s nothing for it to average and display there.

Don’t worry about this first of all try to refresh and and open in Computer in case if still remaining N/A That’s mean your Review is unknown they will auto update in 60 Days according to fiverr policy !

N /A means that you were not rated in the last 60 days. Thanks for your reply. But It will show positive rating is N /A on my accout, right? The N /A indicator is visible only to you, in the dashboard

Don’t worry about this first of all try to refresh and and open in Computer in case if still remaining N/A That’s mean your Review is unknown they will auto update in 60 Days according to fiverr policy !

N /A means that you were not rated in the last 60 days. Thanks for your reply. But It will show positive rating is N /A on my accout, right? The N /A indicator is visible only to you, in the dashboard

thanks for letting me know 😄

The N/A next to the rating star when you log in, if it’s on the dashboard, is because that’s where it shows the last 60 day average rating and since you have no rates/reviews added in the last 60 days there’s nothing for it to average and display there.

thanks for letting me know 😍

Archived