I need your advice please tell me

ayushshukla102

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can improve your chances of making it up to the first page of search results by being a great seller, who delivers top-quality work on time, that earns positive results. You’re going to have to earn your visibility. It isn’t just given to those who want it. Great sellers tend to rise to the top.

I strongly suggest you to read through the forum.
You’ll be surprised with the amount of information you’ll get.

Also you claim to be a dancer, I’m guessing you should have a lot of images/videos of yourself dancing. Why are you using some random image you found online?

This may help.

This post is aimed at getting some ideas about the most common problems we face as sellers.If we can get a lot of people taking part, it will help to identify what kind of posts are most needed. Please tick all the statements below that apply to you or that you agree with. If the poll gets a good response I aim to work hard on some very specific posts that will help with specific issues that people are facing with the aim of increasing sales and the value of sales for us all. Take part and be …

• 1 year later...

We can’t tell you that. Only Buyers can really tell you that.

I must say tho that if you are not confident that anyone would want to buy your thing, why would anyone else want to buy your thing? Would you honestly buy this thing if you stumbled across this Gig (with someone else’s name on it so you aren’t thinking it is you)?

🙂

Archived