Why doesn't my gig rank?

In these few days, I have completed a lot of work and also got good feedback. But my gig is not ranking. There are 200+ impressions every day from this one month. There is no improvement. Gigi has 84 good feedback. Last month I got the level 2

Thanks for your response. I’m active for 16 to 17 hours. moreover last month I increased the bid and started the promote option , but it didn’t work click was lowered. I have increased the bid more this month but it is not being clicked

Thanks for your response. I’m active for 16 to 17 hours. moreover last month I increased the bid and started the promote option , but it didn’t work click was lowered. I have increased the bid more this month but it is not being clicked

@mr_sumonbd Please be patient with yourself. I wish Your gig will be rank very soon. Have a GOOD LUCK.

In these few days, I have completed a lot of work and also got good feedback. But my gig is not ranking. There are 200+ impressions every day from this one month. There is no improvement. Gigi has 84 good feedback. Last month I got the level 2

There are 200+ impressions every day from this one month.

The important thing is how many clicks and orders you get. Plus, buyers can give public reviews, plus they can also leave two different “secret” reviews that sellers do not see. Sometimes the secret reviews can affect your gig ranking because buyers can be more harsh in a secret review than in a public one.

I think you can try to always active online,

This is not helpful advice. @mr_sumonbd is active 16 to 17 hours a day; that is enough. People need to sleep so they can do their best work.

Archived