Taking Cash Advance But Account on review from last 23 days

sajib777

It’s 23 days gone and still, I don’t get any response from Trust and safety team. I am working with Fiverr for the last 4 years and never get a warning for Violation. Fiverr gives $4500 USD cash advanced ($4000 remaining to pay). But without giving me a warning my account is now restricted.

Can anyone have any idea what will happen?

It’s 23 days gone and still, I don’t get any response from Trust and safety team. I am working with Fiverr for the last 4 years and never get a warning for Violation. Fiverr gives $4500 USD cash advanced ($4000 remaining to pay). But without giving me a warning my account is now restricted.

But without giving me a warning my account is now restricted.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

$4500

If Fiverr permanently disables my account then what happens to the cash advance I take?

Archived