Newbie here, please review!

nandinimajumdar

Hi!
I joined Fiverr a few days ago, created my first (and only) gig today.

favicon-32x32.png.ca157ae123ac1f48dffa342139a1e837.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.b4321f7e4a48f9d2c8428dfd7525a85b.png

nandinimajumdar

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Would you pleaseeeeeee review it?
I’m looking for stuff to do with illustrations in the Graphics and Designs category!

I’d love to take your valuable feedback! Thank you 😀

EDIT: Got my first order today (under 12 hours after posting my first gig, shows 6 clicks) and talking to the second person, they’re probably going to place an order too.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 11 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Suggestion: If you can do both character art and background, make a separate gig for each.

Hi!
I think your art is awesome!
The description of your gig seems nice 🙂

Maybe you could add more samples of your work.
And you might want to look at the Packages description. I don’t know why but they seem a bit confusing in the text part. I understand the differences because I’ve order some graphics before and because the checklist is clear. But maybe you could clarify a bit more in the description.

Besides that, I would only suggest you to be present on Fiverr in general and be patient 🙂

Hi!

I think your art is awesome!

The description of your gig seems nice 🙂

Maybe you could add more samples of your work.

And you might want to look at the Packages description. I don’t know why but they seem a bit confusing in the text part. I understand the differences because I’ve order some graphics before and because the checklist is clear. But maybe you could clarify a bit more in the description.

Besides that, I would only suggest you to be present on Fiverr in general and be patient 🙂

Thank you!

I wanted to add more examples too - but it’s not letting me upload more than 3 images, What should I do?

And yeah, I should really describe the packages in detail. Thanks!

I got my first order today (under 12 hours after posting my first gig, shows 6 clicks) and I’m talking to the second person, they’re probably going to place an order too.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 11 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Suggestion: If you can do both character art and background, make a separate gig for each.

This.

If you have two gigs, that is twice as many samples.

Thank you!

I wanted to add more examples too - but it’s not letting me upload more than 3 images, What should I do?

And yeah, I should really describe the packages in detail. Thanks!

I got my first order today (under 12 hours after posting my first gig, shows 6 clicks) and I’m talking to the second person, they’re probably going to place an order too.

Sorry for the delay.

What about making a collage?

And congratulations on the orders!! 😃 (you might want to discard my suggestion and just go with the jobs they ask you for as samples).

Sorry for the delay.

What about making a collage?

And congratulations on the orders!! 😃 (you might want to discard my suggestion and just go with the jobs they ask you for as samples).

Omg, never thought about that. Great idea! I’m definitely going to make a collage now.

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived