What? Best seller?

vivi123

They might take the impressions and clicks to put the badge of “best seller” but I do believe it’s just a bug. you’re right, it makes no sense to call it “best seller” if you haven’t sold anything.
At least, that doesn’t harm you in any way.

• Like 1

Fiverr put in one of my gig the tag “best seller” but I never seller nothing.

What happen ???

also the imrpession and click are fake ? i dont understand…

Someone can explain me?

What happen ???

You’ve got 2 reviews so you must have sold something. It could also be because of an order in the queue.

There might be a bug where it can show the wrong one as your best seller (mine seemed to do that for a while once).

It’s only your best seller (I think the gig of yours that has sold the most looking back a certain amount of time), not a best seller in general. Though since your reviews are >=6 years ago it might be from the gig that sold 6 years ago.

What happen ???

You’ve got 2 reviews so you must have sold something. It could also be because of an order in the queue.

There might be a bug where it can show the wrong one as your best seller (mine seemed to do that for a while once).

It’s only your best seller (I think the gig of yours that has sold the most looking back a certain amount of time), not a best seller in general. Though since your reviews are >=6 years ago it might be from the gig that sold 6 years ago.

Hello ! @uk1000 my old gig, was closed by fiverr, the “bes seller” was the second day after I start a new gig.

I start a new gig and 1 day after, when I dident have nothing, not reviews, not impression, not click, fiverr put me “best seller” ??

Is weird and strange…

greeting !! @vivi123

I am trying to understad how fiverr works…

@vivi123

If you think it’s a bug/not working properly (because it’s saying a gig is your best seller despite it never being ordered) you could report it as a bug at:

favicon-32x32.png.13fad13142cbb3bb4123b4b7a302281a.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.8aab2a855105867028d86dc57b8d3618.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

and they’ll check it and fix it if they think it’s incorrect.

• Like 1