Introducing... Fiverr Beat 🎧

fvrrmusic

Hey everyone! Wanted to share with you all something I’ve been working on. It’s called: Fiverr Beat

Click here to check it out.

332683173_LPThumbnailLogo(exportX2).thumb.png.bb596fa3dabe9487263033bf5b6a8157.png
LP Thumbnail Logo(export X2)1200×760 13.1 KB

This is a page where we will start to host a lot more music & audio specific activities. Including things like our contests, helpful and entertaining articles, seller spotlights, upcoming networking events, and more! My hope is that this will be an additional resource that music & audio creators, buyers, and sellers can use to meet this talented community, share their knowledge, and improve their skills!

Let me know what you all think! If there’s something that would be helpful for you to read about, an event that would be exciting, or ideas for more that can be on the page. Plus - if you’re interested in writing content or hosting an event - also let me know!

Rock on,
Adam

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks cool! I’m not in the music community here on Fiverr but may have to check out the roundtable to see the perspective of sellers in a different category. If you can share are there plans to carry out roundtables with other categories in the future?

Archived