New Music Seller (Music Production, Songwriting, Beat Making, etc.)

Hey everyone!! My name is Josh I go by stacyjoshmusic on Fiverr. ☀️

I do music professionally with a few locals bands; helping them produce their stuff, write the music with them or playing an instrument in the band. I am classically trained in a few instruments and am quite knowledgeable in music theory.

I only have 2 gigs up at the moment but I am still busy with my studies so I don’t think I’d have the time to work on much more anyways.

Thanks for taking the time to check me out if you do. I’m so glad to be part of the Fiverr family. 😇

Welcome Josh! I’m Adam, the music & audio vertical manager. Good luck getting started on Fiverr - and feel free to visit us in the music & audio section of the forum as well!

Fiverr Music & Audio

This is the home for music & audio discussions and news for anyone interested in music, audio engineering, voice-over, and more! A place for sellers and buyers to talk gear, tips & tricks, get feedback, and of course debate what the #1 DAW is.

Welcome Josh! I’m Adam, the music & audio vertical manager. Good luck getting started on Fiverr - and feel free to visit us in the music & audio section of the forum as well!

Fiverr Music & Audio

This is the home for music & audio discussions and news for anyone interested in music, audio engineering, voice-over, and more! A place for sellers and buyers to talk gear, tips & tricks, get feedback, and of course debate what the #1 DAW is.

Oh thank you, I was going to go looking for a music related section and pore through the topics there 🙂

• 3 months later...

That's so cool! I'm also a musician and I've been surrounded by music since I was 6 LOL Now I mainly write lyrics for all kinds of genres. One of my favorite lyric writer on fiverr is fountainantonia. She is absolutely a genius on writing lyrics! I just got started on my gig, but hopefully one day I can become like her. If you ever need an inexpensive lyric writer for your songs you can check out my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Ej0mE8 

Archived