A buyer report my gig after the delivery is excepted

faizan418

Hi,

I had an order of assignment which I did from the internet and the buyer happily accepted it and he also left a 5-star review. Now he reported my gig and said that the work was done from the internet. and he said for the refund…the order has been accepted and he himself left a 5-star review on it. What should I do ?..and is there something else he can do to me after my gig has been removed. Please I need help.

Thank you

Hi,

I had an order of assignment which I did from the internet and the buyer happily accepted it and he also left a 5-star review. Now he reported my gig and said that the work was done from the internet. and he said for the refund…the order has been accepted and he himself left a 5-star review on it. What should I do ?..and is there something else he can do to me after my gig has been removed. Please I need help.

Thank you

I had an order of assignment

Does this mean you did an academic assignment? If so, those types of Gigs are not allowed here.

Not sure they can do anything else to you - but I would suggest you read the forum and the TOS to get an idea of what is allowed and not allowed here so you avoid this in the future.

GG

Hi,

Thank you

work was done from the internet

You didn’t steal other people’s content right ? If so I don’t think there is anything to worry. He can’t do anything.

I had an order of assignment

Does this mean you did an academic assignment? If so, those types of Gigs are not allowed here.

Not sure they can do anything else to you - but I would suggest you read the forum and the TOS to get an idea of what is allowed and not allowed here so you avoid this in the future.

GG

thank you for sharing the valuable information

Thank you for sharing this valuable information

Well? Was it academic work you performed or unoriginal work that you sourced from the internet?

Not really responding to seemingly pertinent questions can be quite revealing in and of itself.

Thank you for sharing this valuable information

Well? Was it academic work you performed or unoriginal work that you sourced from the internet?

Not really responding to seemingly pertinent questions can be quite revealing in and of itself.

But the buyer should not accept the offer…he was supposed to check the work first and and then accept my delivery…i think that is so rude…anyway he report my gig and now he was refunded and my gig has been removed.

But the buyer should not accept the offer…he was supposed to check the work first and and then accept my delivery…i think that is so rude…anyway he report my gig and now he was refunded and my gig has been removed.

So it was an academic/homework assignment?

If so, you are both in the wrong. You should have never offered or agreed to performing academic work and the buyer should do his own **** coursework.

So it was an academic/homework assignment?

If so, you are both in the wrong. You should have never offered or agreed to performing academic work and the buyer should do his own **** coursework.

ok perfect i will try not to do the work like that…Anyway my gig was also removed

Archived