Need advice on Starting graphics design being as a digital marketer

Graphics design is a very broad term and there are so many specialities inside of graphic design. So it’s almost impossible to tell you were to start.
Also a lot of graphic design job will require you to have a talent or knowledge on how to draw things, it’s not an easy niche as a lot of people might think. It’s not only design but also colour physiology etc etc

If you’re having a skill that’s sellable in that niche, you would never ask from others like this. So this post itself elaborates on your inexperience in the field since you don’t even know where to start.

As you said, If you’re working as a digital marketer, you must have some skill in that niche. there are lots of categories in that niche. You can sharpen one of your skills and make a gig based on that. Again, I see you already have gigs with few orders, that’s a plus. you can continue doing what you’re doing. you don’t necessarily need to do everything you can do to make money. master one you are best at and sell that to earn a premium.

@najianasrin You have to learn exactly what you want to do and be an expert at it. Above all, I would like to say that you can learn the category in which you like to work and what your mind wants. And you can work with that. No work can be learned against the mind so work with whatever your mind supports. I think so. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived