A person tried to make a damage to my account

rarepush

in the lat two days i completed around 3 orders. all the other 2 buyers are still very happy. they says that i done my work well. But one buyer left me a 2.3 star rating. But i done his project well. I want to know that if there any way to remove this fake buyer’s review. it causes much damage to my profile. i don’t know why he left this type of very bad review. I got only 5 star rating till i met this buyer.

If he like to get his money back or any extra amount. i would like to give it to him for removing this negative review. i treat him well like for other buyers. and done my work well. he just say i’m not too exited with you and left me 2.3 rating. I didn’t knew he got any issue. i asked few times to let me a massage if you got any problem. all the time he didn’t say anything. i thought i done it great and left the buyer a 5star feed back. i don’t know weather he mistakenly left that review or not…

are there any way to remove this negative feedback.

Why is he fake? Just because he wasn’t satisfied with your service? If previous 10 clients were happy it doesn’t mean that all others also will be happy.

And no, you can’t remove a review. It doesn’t violate fiverr TOS and it shows how buyer felt about your service.
I also see that you don’t have a gig where he left a review so that makes me think that you tried to delete your gig hoping that review also will disappear.
And you are very close to getting a warning from fiverr if you going to keep trying to manipulate review system.

Why is he fake? Just because he wasn’t satisfied with your service? If previous 10 clients were happy it doesn’t mean that all others also will be happy.

And no, you can’t remove a review. It doesn’t violate fiverr TOS and it shows how buyer felt about your service.

I also see that you don’t have a gig where he left a review so that makes me think that you tried to delete your gig hoping that review also will disappear.

And you are very close to getting a warning from fiverr if you going to keep trying to manipulate review system.

I also see that you don’t have a gig where he left a review

i just tried weather i can or can’t remove that review when i paused it.

If previous 10 clients were happy it doesn’t mean that all others also will be happy.

not only previous. as you can see i got new 2 five star feedbacks.

Just because he wasn’t satisfied with your service?

Then why he didn’t noticed me. if he done it i will cancel my order. because if he not happy i definitely know he going to rate me badly. I’m asking can i still cancel it. if can, i like to pay more than i earned from that order + free order.

If previous 10 clients were happy it doesn’t mean that all others also will be happy.

Then why he didn’t noticed me. if he done it i will cancel my order. because if he not happy i definitely know he going to rate me badly. I’m asking can i still cancel it. if can, i like to pay more than i earned from that order + free order.

free order

if can cancel fiverr will refund his cost. but i can’t take back what i gave to him. so it will be a free order makes a lost on me. He got money back and my service

Instead of crying out fake buyer, you should just take it on the chin and be happy about the 5 star reviews you have. One bad review doesn’t usually put off other buyers if you have plenty of good ones. Never contact a buyer about feedback because it will get you a warning for trying to manipulate reviews. I do think it’s too harsh to receive a warning for an innocent question like “How could I have improved my service for you” but asking to have reviews edited or removed is a big no-no.

if he done it i will cancel my order.

That is review manipulation.

because if he not happy i definitely know he going to rate me badly.

Yes, and he as a buyer has all rights to leave a review instead of getting a refund from you.

if he done it i will cancel my order.

That is review manipulation.

because if he not happy i definitely know he going to rate me badly.

Yes, and he as a buyer has all rights to leave a review instead of getting a refund from you.

i know. i would happily accept at leat it will be a 1 start feedback if i didn’t done my order well. But the problem is different. the buyer is not responding. but i don’t know weather he left it mistakenly or not. He was happy about my service on the before day i make my delivery.

i know. i would happily accept at leat it will be a 1 start feedback if i didn’t done my order well. But the problem is different. the buyer is not responding. but i don’t know weather he left it mistakenly or not. He was happy about my service on the before day i make my delivery.

i would happily accept at leat it will be a 1 start feedback if i didn’t done my order well.

he asked for 1k twitter followers and i gave him. they are still on his profile, so is this fair…???

i would happily accept at leat it will be a 1 start feedback if i didn’t done my order well.

he asked for 1k twitter followers and i gave him. they are still on his profile, so is this fair…???

Is it fair? Maybe not. Welcome to the world of freelancing on a worldwide platform. Let it go.

Why is he fake? Just because he wasn’t satisfied with your service?

I agree, this is not a fake buyer.

I just had a fake buyer, another seller here posing as a buyer, placing an order, not adding any information and just asking for a cancellation right away. That’s a fake buyer right there, a person that just tries to damage your account.

I am not sure if these cancellations required before the order requirements are provided actually hurt the account, but it’s still unfair and unprofessional… Especially when we work so hard to not have any account damage.

Instead of crying out fake buyer, you should just take it on the chin and be happy about the 5 star reviews you have. One bad review doesn’t usually put off other buyers if you have plenty of good ones. Never contact a buyer about feedback because it will get you a warning for trying to manipulate reviews. I do think it’s too harsh to receive a warning for an innocent question like “How could I have improved my service for you” but asking to have reviews edited or removed is a big no-no.

Will take it to my mind. i just scared weather this mistakenly added feedback will be affect to other buyers to think twice before placing an order in the future.

Will take it to my mind. i just scared weather this mistakenly added feedback will be affect to other buyers to think twice before placing an order in the future.

One of my early orders received a 3 star review. The buyer got free work from me and additional revisions all in the space of a day and he said in his review that didn’t give 100% or something like that. That felt very unfair and I was P*SSED. I just left a polite response to his review and moved on. It didn’t damage me one bit.

I don’t understand why negative review bother you so much. I believe that every buyers or clients can write a review or leaving a rating whatever they wanted. And the buyer doesn’t have to leave a review if they doesn’t want to. I never had this kind of encounter with my buyers, even one didn’t leave me a review or rate a star. I just moved on because I know he is happy with the delivery he received.

You should treat your buyers with respect, no matter how bad they leave you a bad rating.

Be kind to your buyers and tell them, “It was great working with you. Looking forward to work with you again in the near future” or “It was great working with you. And I hope you’re having a wonderful day!” Doesn’t matter if the buyer walk away with your delivery. Having this kind of bad attitude will not only turn away the buyers, but your service will probably over. Like leannelrivers said contact a buyer about feedback will earn you a warning for trying to manipulate the reviews, because Fiverr didn’t like that.

the buyer is not responding

You are not supposed to ask your buyer on what was the problem and why he left bad review. You can get a warning for that from fiverr.

would happily accept at leat it will be a 1 start feedback if i didn’t done my order well.

YOU think you did your order well, it doesn’t mean that your client had the same expectations.

he asked for 1k twitter followers and i gave him

It also doesn’t mean that you gave him real people.

And you saying that “followers are still on his profile” makes me think that you don’t do proper marketing campaigns attracting his target audience with real people that will be involved in his blog but rather using other shady techniques to get just a number of followers. And I’m not saying that you do, however no marketer can promise a certain amount of clicks or followers because a lot depends on the blog itself.

Why is he fake? Just because he wasn’t satisfied with your service?

I agree, this is not a fake buyer.

I just had a fake buyer, another seller here posing as a buyer, placing an order, not adding any information and just asking for a cancellation right away. That’s a fake buyer right there, a person that just tries to damage your account.

I am not sure if these cancellations required before the order requirements are provided actually hurt the account, but it’s still unfair and unprofessional… Especially when we work so hard to not have any account damage.

I just had a fake buyer, another seller here posing as a buyer, placing an order, not adding any information and just asking for a cancellation right away.

Yep, I also had that once and fiverr CS took a pretty fast action on that. A seller that was providing services in the same category place an order and asked for a cancellation right away saying “sorry dear it was a mistake”

the buyer is not responding

You are not supposed to ask your buyer on what was the problem and why he left bad review. You can get a warning for that from fiverr.

would happily accept at leat it will be a 1 start feedback if i didn’t done my order well.

YOU think you did your order well, it doesn’t mean that your client had the same expectations.

he asked for 1k twitter followers and i gave him

It also doesn’t mean that you gave him real people.

And you saying that “followers are still on his profile” makes me think that you don’t do proper marketing campaigns attracting his target audience with real people that will be involved in his blog but rather using other shady techniques to get just a number of followers. And I’m not saying that you do, however no marketer can promise a certain amount of clicks or followers because a lot depends on the blog itself.

It also doesn’t mean that you gave him real people

after my promotion. he got a massive number of retweets. So how they be fake followers or bots

you are rigth… It is completely unfounded to say that the buyer will give a low rating

I just had a fake buyer, another seller here posing as a buyer, placing an order, not adding any information and just asking for a cancellation right away.

Yep, I also had that once and fiverr CS took a pretty fast action on that. A seller that was providing services in the same category place an order and asked for a cancellation right away saying “sorry dear it was a mistake”

Well, I accepted the cancellation myself. I assume it should have been a lot better to reach customer support? I guess it’s too late now?

Archived