Advise me on Fiverr

rezwan_rahim

Welcome to Fiverr community. Stay active on Fiverr & Forum. share your gig on social media as much as possible. Best of luck.

Can you stop sharing this same phrase and “advice”. Spamming your gigs out across social media won’t gain sales or success, staying active 24/7 is also bad advice. @rezwan_rahim as a new user you should first be looking to do your own research through this forum. You can also take the free Fiverr Learn course for beginners.

Can you stop sharing this same phrase and “advice”. Spamming your gigs out across social media won’t gain sales or success, staying active 24/7 is also bad advice. @rezwan_rahim as a new user you should first be looking to do your own research through this forum. You can also take the free Fiverr Learn course for beginners.

I never mentioned that he have to stay active 24/7 hours. What made you offended? As I know some of my friends got order from social marketing. can you kindly stop commenting on others comment.

Welcome to Fiverr community. Stay active on Fiverr & Forum. share your gig on social media as much as possible. Best of luck.

Because that advice is being spammed all across this forum. Especially for new sellers this doesn’t help them. Yes your friends may have made sales from social media marketing but telling this to new sellers doesn’t help them.

share your gig on social media as much as possible.

Social media can be a great way to find clients or for them to find you but spamming doesn’t help and can actually have a negative effect.

I never mentioned that he have to stay active 24/7 hours. What made you offended? As I know some of my friends got order from social marketing. can you kindly stop commenting on others comment.

can you kindly stop commenting on others comment.

It’s an open forum and everyone is free to share their opinion as long as they are not breaking any rules.

Stay active on Fiverr & Forum

Can you please elaborate why he would need to stay active on fiverr forum? What staying acting on forum will bring him? Is that the reason why you are posting the same comment all over the place?

share your gig on social media as much as possible

What do you mean by that?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived