My Gig is Not appear in search in Main Keyword Like DATA ENTRY

fayyaziyyaz

This problem a common problem now a days and this problem is happening too much .
You can do 1 things 🙂

Number : 1 — Check GIG Status is ACTIVE or NOT if you gig not active so contact via Fiverr support team and If active so wait and keep patience

So check your gig status from link below :

favicon-32x32.png.5120c461257c69772e926644a033668f.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.873e7fb4edc790073cf0d4388a8e627b.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

• Like 2

This problem a common problem now a days and this problem is happening too much .

You can do 1 things 🙂

Number : 1 — Check GIG Status is ACTIVE or NOT if you gig not active so contact via Fiverr support team and If active so wait and keep patience

So check your gig status from link below :

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

Thanks for replying. Yes My gig is Active and is appearing in all keywords except DATA ENTRY keyword.

• Like 1

Hi,

It should not affect your gig ranking, but keep in mind that the promotion might lead to higher placements and sales than your gig would have without the promotion running, so it might cause your impressions/clicks/orders to drop to a level it was before you started promoting your gig.

If you haven’t noticed much success using the promoted gig feature to begin with, you won’t notice much. But if a big portion of your orders are now coming from promotions and not organic ranking, it might hurt your bottom line. This is something you have to consider the benefits vs. cons for, to see if promoting your gig is the right thing for you.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

It should not affect your gig ranking, but keep in mind that the promotion might lead to higher placements and sales than your gig would have without the promotion running, so it might cause your impressions/clicks/orders to drop to a level it was before you started promoting your gig.

If you haven’t noticed much success using the promoted gig feature to begin with, you won’t notice much. But if a big portion of your orders are now coming from promotions and not organic ranking, it might hurt your bottom line. This is something you have to consider the benefits vs. cons for, to see if promoting your gig is the right thing for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for replying. My gig is on the first page because I got 3 orders from the last 2 days so my gig is ranked. Actually, I am an Indian seller so for promoted gig, they are charging taxes of 18% extra of total transactions. So I am getting worried about this.

On 5/12/2021 at 8:00 AM, fayyaziyyaz said:

Actually, I am an Indian seller so for promoted gig, they are charging taxes of 18% extra of total transactions. So I am getting worried about this.

Do they charge you the 18% extra on gigs that are not promoted? :thinking:

• Like 2

I see that the 18% is charged even if you do not use promoted gigs.

As far as your ranking, when I used promoted gigs after I stopped promoting my ranking went back to what it had been before I used the feature.

Is this confirm that if we will not use promoted gig option then also they will charge ?

Are you asking, “If we do not use the promoted gig option, then our ranking will change?”

Yes, it will change back to where it was before you used the promoted gigs feature. If you are getting 3 orders every 2 days, you may not get that if you stop using promoted gigs.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I am an Indian seller so for promoted gig, they are charging taxes of 18% extra of total transactions.

Do they charge you the 18% extra on gigs that are not promoted? :thinking:

Yes for promoted gigs, they will charge you money per click plus 18% of that

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello, I am level 2 seller on Fiverr with 5 star rating and reviews. On 11th July suddenly my gig got deranked and till now it is deranked. I am getting some orders from my previous clients with 5 star ratings also. I contacted Fiverr support also but they are continuously saying everything alright. Normally my Gig rank on all the targeted keywords on 1st page but now it is there in last 2nd page. Kindly help me to get out from this situation. Thanks.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

Fiverr's algorithm rotates profiles all the time. That's why your gig doesn't always rank on the 1st page. It gives everybody a chance to get orders. Otherwise all the new sellers would continuously be on the last page and that wouldn't really be fair either.

You're a Level Two seller so just keep on doing what you're doing and I'm sure it will rotate back and you'll get a 'better' position on the search pages! 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fayyaz,

Just checked your gigs. They are on last page for every keyword. That's why you would not be able to see them in search. |

It happens quite often but only active sellers survive through this. It has happend to me three times in past. Happen again to me since 5th september. 

Last time it got back after 40 days. 

In your case it's looks like 64 days already. Which weird and almost hopeless situiton but don't worry about it. Try spend as much time on platfrom as much possible. Try to win a client or two from buyers request. 

Also, update if 11th July is the extact date when you lost your rankings?

Also, have you made any changes to the gigs?

What's the status of your promoted gigs, are the inelgible, unqualified or normal. Are you still on?

Also, have you cancelled any big order recently?

Thanks

• Like 5