Didnt get any order from last 5 month! whats the reason /have any solution for this kind problem?

shimu_1

I am a level 2 seller. Completed 150+ projects. Response Rate, Order completion rate, delivery on time, all are 100%

I’ve gradually changed the title, tags, descriptions and image but no improvement. Last 30 days total impression 570.

I am totally disappointed. If anyone can suggest to me what will be the best solutions, It will be very helpful for me.

Thank You

“Didn’t get any order from last 5 month” is your heading.

Your recent delivery was 9 days ago and you have several reviews over the last 2 months!

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Your skills show Amazon reviews and product reviews which Fiverr does not allow. Suggest you remove those.

I’ve got some few orders from my old buyer. But didn’t get any messages from new buyers.

“Didn’t get any order from last 5 month” is your heading.

Your recent delivery was 9 days ago and you have several reviews over the last 2 months!

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Your skills show Amazon reviews and product reviews which Fiverr does not allow. Suggest you remove those.

I am content writer. In my gigs, I am providing product descriptions, not giving the product manual reviews.

Archived