Buyer lied to me

Today I received 1 order in which buyer purchased my 5$ gig and the work is of 10$…when i ask to him about this he told me don’t worry i will give you a good tip but after when i delivered his order he marked my order as complete and no review and no tip 😔 very bad experience

I faced this situation once. 😥

• You can send a custom offer if you need to increases the value of your service.
  • before start projects, contact the buyer and come to all agreements.

after the order completed, we can’t do anything from our side. this is my only experience and I think experts will answer about this situation. I will follow this post. Thanks. 😇

I faced this situation once. 😥

• You can send a custom offer if you need to increases the value of your service.
  • before start projects, contact the buyer and come to all agreements.

after the order completed, we can’t do anything from our side. this is my only experience and I think experts will answer about this situation. I will follow this post. Thanks. 😇

thank you for your response even i have done more extra work for him in 5$ but 1 thing i definitely know today that don’t trust to anyone 🙁

Today I received 1 order in which buyer purchased my 5$ gig and the work is of 10$…when i ask to him about this he told me don’t worry i will give you a good tip but after when i delivered his order he marked my order as complete and no review and no tip 😔 very bad experience

don’t worry i will give you a good tip

Always send an extra offer for the work and get paid first. That is how Fiverr works.

Archived