Need Orders on my gigs

haidergull

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well.

My name is Haider Gul. I am a new seller on Fiverr. I am not getting orders I did everything to promote my gig I did SEO now I am getting impressions but still did not get any order yet.

Fiverr profile:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

haidergull

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

still did not get any order yet.

According to your profile you have 1 review.

Check out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

• 1 month later...

Hey there, Hope you all are doing well.

I am on Fiverr for the last 4 months but not getting orders. I will really appreciate if I can get orders from here or anyone may outsource from here.

I am on Fiverr for the last 4 months but not getting orders.

You have 4 reviews and your last delivery was 13 days ago.

I will really appreciate if I can get orders from here or anyone may outsource from here.

The above is extremely unlikely.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well.
My impressions and clicks are going down I really don’t know why. I am not getting any kind of response. I did SEO and each and every thing that I can do. But I am not getting orders and now my impressions and everything is getting low. I am new to all this. I will really really appreciate if someone will help me out.
Also checkout my gigs here.

favicon-32x32.png.2ee08d950573bb02cf3b5f9588a70a92.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.4754ab3372abab7330dd7923b64a76e6.png

haidergull

The search results are now dynamic which means each buyer sees different results when they search. The rank you see your gig at is not what many buyers will see on their side. SEO is no longer that helpful to ranking. It’s more performance based. I.E speed of delivery, lack of cancellations etc.

This is due to fiverr gig rotating policy i think because after somtime it let new gigs to come on top and old gigs to go down, the suggestion is that change the tags and content you will se some improvement in your gig impressions

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well.
My gig impressions are going down day by day. I really don’t know why. I am new to Fiverr. Please if anyone have any kind of tip or any advice that can help me I will really appreciate that.
Also checkout my gigs.

favicon-32x32.png.1db803016cddb97c633a720850fabb54.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.97ea570e08e59c15b48d6beea9943a1d.png

haidergull

Hi, I understand how frustrated you’re.
I just reviewed your profile and found less searchable keywords. You can update you gig with some better keywords.

Also for the new profile it’s hard to progress your rank on search result, so you can update your gig, keywords, concentrate on killer description and share your gig on social media to bring traffic and orders.

I just reviewed your profile and found less searchable keywords. You can update you gig with some better keywords.

Also for the new profile it’s hard to progress your rank on search result, so you can update your gig, keywords, concentrate on killer description and share your gig on social media to bring traffic and orders.

Thank you so much for this

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well.
My gig impressions and clicks are going down day by day but I really don’t know why this is happening and I didn’t get any order as well. I want someone to help me out and tell me how can I do social media marketing and get impressions and clicks on my gigs. I will really appreciate if anyone can help and give me some tips how can I get impressions.
And also check out my gigs please

favicon-32x32.png.50fb51888bb73d7aaccbbfc92c01cae8.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.df9631590a03656420a67bc919cf13f6.png

haidergull

I want to know from you that what do you mean by keyword? 5 tag keyword or description keyword?

I think you mean gig description keyword.Just for ensure i am asking you brother.

Archived