Who can change the status 'Revision requested'?

The buyer requested a revision of the delivered work. I explained that the adaptions he was asking for, were not included in the order. He thanked me for the delivered work and asked for the price to make the adaptions. I gave him a price, but since then he doesn’t communicate anymore. The status of the order is still ‘revision requested’. What will happen now?
Can I change the status of the order? When will I receive the paiment for the delivered work?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

In this case, just redeliver the full and original order through the delivery button.

I am not agree with act because it’s under the section of fiverr TOS (Misuse of delivery button).

I am not agree with act because it’s under the section of fiverr TOS (Misuse of delivery button).

under the section of fiverr TOS

What section are you referring to? If you mean this:

• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
  • The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

… then you’re reading it wrong.

The OP said they delivered, the Buyer wanted more that what was included in the order, and then vanished when the Seller pointed this out and made an offer for the extra cost. If the seller has completed the order to specifications, then redelivering is the correct action.

Archived