To our Fiverr community in India

mjensen415

Hey I am from India. I am facing the same problem. I need work but no one is interested in it. Please tell me how can I get clients. Help me with orders.

try to be active on fiverr…

• Like 3

Just want to say some things:

Indian Media: Sold to Government
Indian Public Sectors: Sold to Private Industries
Indian Religions: More Important than the Safety of Public
Indian Government: Sold themselves for Money and Votes

This is just a second Wave, Third will hit fall this year or sooner. I live in New Delhi, I am really fortunate that I decided to be a self-independent and choose a very good business line. I have never seen so many deaths in my life. We are losing the persons whom we can save very easily by giving them oxygen. And we cannot even do that. Health Sector Completely collapsed. I genuinely SALUTE to our Doctors, Nurses, and Other Medical Staff who are at this moment are crashed, tired, and completely lost faith but still doing their duty for us.

Unfortunately, India is filled with Bribes, Ego, Power, and Money. And in Apocolypse doesn’t care how much rich you are. Sooner or later, Karma is gonna get them. Spent Millions on Statues, Government Houses, and whatnot, just for one moment, think that if the government would’ve created more hospitals, be prepared with oxygen, health, medical supplies, schools, universities, stopped the religious festivals, rallies for votes, etc. All of those things that we are currently facing would never even be a reality in any possible way.

I am sad that I am in that part of India. Media Didn’t raise Questions, IT Cells are spreading fake news, threats to the persons or publications, either in India or International, who tries to show the real face of India.

Hope this gets under control soon and we can live a normal life again.
Please wear a mask and sanitize yourself whenever there is a need. And don’t go outside. It’s not a hoax. People still call this a hoax.

And take Vaccine Shots Please.

• Like 6

Just want to say some things:

Indian Media: Sold to Government

Indian Public Sectors: Sold to Private Industries

Indian Religions: More Important than the Safety of Public

Indian Government: Sold themselves for Money and Votes

This is just a second Wave, Third will hit fall this year or sooner. I live in New Delhi, I am really fortunate that I decided to be a self-independent and choose a very good business line. I have never seen so many deaths in my life. We are losing the persons whom we can save very easily by giving them oxygen. And we cannot even do that. Health Sector Completely collapsed. I genuinely SALUTE to our Doctors, Nurses, and Other Medical Staff who are at this moment are crashed, tired, and completely lost faith but still doing their duty for us.

Unfortunately, India is filled with Bribes, Ego, Power, and Money. And in Apocolypse doesn’t care how much rich you are. Sooner or later, Karma is gonna get them. Spent Millions on Statues, Government Houses, and whatnot, just for one moment, think that if the government would’ve created more hospitals, be prepared with oxygen, health, medical supplies, schools, universities, stopped the religious festivals, rallies for votes, etc. All of those things that we are currently facing would never even be a reality in any possible way.

I am sad that I am in that part of India. Media Didn’t raise Questions, IT Cells are spreading fake news, threats to the persons or publications, either in India or International, who tries to show the real face of India.

Hope this gets under control soon and we can live a normal life again.

Please wear a mask and sanitize yourself whenever there is a need. And don’t go outside. It’s not a hoax. People still call this a hoax.

And take Vaccine Shots Please.

yes bro i can understand the situation of delhi and i also live in delhi…i agree with your statement that you said everything about government it is genuine and indian media is now under government that’s why they show only positive image about government.

Hope you are fine and take care of yours and your family :hugs:

thanks

coolsunny1

• Like 3

We understand that due to the difficulty of India’s current situation, it may not be possible to go about business as usual. In the hopes of being able to help even a little bit, we’ve put together some tips that might make it easier to navigate your business during this time:

1. If you need to take time off from the platform, we encourage you to use the Out of Office feature.
  2. If you need to extend your expected date of delivery, find out how here.
  3. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help – contact our support team.

Best wishes,The Fiverr Team

The situation is very bad here but i don’t think only India is getting through this tough situation. So my blessings to all who is going through this challenging situation…God give them strength and courage to face this pandemic.

• Like 4

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are safe there.
Please pray for India for speedy recovery from covid because India is facing very worst situation nowadays of covid crises.😦

Whats about yours city or state guys?

• Like 3