How can i get first order? more

sakim009

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 3 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Do not listen to anyone who tells you to stay online 24/7 that is bad advice.

As for promoting on Social media here is what one seller thinks:

I don’t promote myself on Social Media anymore. Here’s why: On Twitter…many of my followers are bots. They don’t spend money. On Facebook…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my service. On LinkedIn…many of my followers are business professionals. None of them need my services. On Instagram…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my services. Do you see a pattern here? Combined, I have well over 10,000 followers. I used to own a small town newspaper. Classified adv…

To get your first order watch this video and then read Jon’s advice.

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Do not listen to anyone who tells you to stay online 24/7 that is bad advice.

As for promoting on Social media here is what one seller thinks:

I don’t promote myself on Social Media anymore. Here’s why: On Twitter…many of my followers are bots. They don’t spend money. On Facebook…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my service. On LinkedIn…many of my followers are business professionals. None of them need my services. On Instagram…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my services. Do you see a pattern here? Combined, I have well over 10,000 followers. I used to own a small town newspaper. Classified adv…

To get your first order watch this video and then read Jon’s advice.

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

That’s a very important thing we should follow, we should focus on what our audience needs, thanks for sharing with us

Fiverr is nothing any Tips You just need to create your gig with good Title, Description, Images, Tags and Need to make it SEO friendly. You need to Share your gig in social media that called Marketing.

IF you will do every thing well Your Gig will rank and You get an order very soon.

First Tips is Just do hard Work on Fiverr and Increase your Skill and Try to provide your Client Best services from another Person.

To get the first order in Fiverr, You have to set up your gig with Good title

• Image should be eye-catching
  • try to use key words in the description
  • Try to be active
  • send 10 buyer request per day
  • And try to response the buyer as faster as possible.

Archived