Last 5 days my Fiverr Forum read time do not increase

animulilam

Hello everyone, Hope you guys are healthy and well by the grace of Allah Ta’ala.
I am regularly active in Fiverr forum, I read lots of posts, topics, comments try to find out for myself, and try to help other members as much as possible.

But last five days my reading time does not increase it stuck! But my tracking mode is on.
Any expert can help me out from this specific problem??

Thank you, Animul Ilam

Hey there! So just out of curiosity, why does it bother you the reading time is stuck? I mean you read the forum to expand your knowledge and gather information to make your gigs the best that they can be, right? So if that’s what you get out of it, the whole purpose of this forum, then your reading time is irrelevant in my opinion at least isn’t it? 😅

Hey there! So just out of curiosity, why does it bother you the reading time is stuck? I mean you read the forum to expand your knowledge and gather information to make your gigs the best that they can be, right? So if that’s what you get out of it, the whole purpose of this forum, then your reading time is irrelevant in my opinion at least isn’t it? 😅

Because Reading Time is very valuable & helpful to improve gig performance as well.

If the issue was not so important then why did the Fiverr Forum Community publish it in such detail in the forum activity of summary?

I figured you thought that it helps improve your gig! But you should know it doesn’t affect it at all. You should see your Fiverr account and this forum completely separate. The reading time is only included (this is just me guessing) for your own personal insights & for others to see for example, that you’re a regular on this forum so your information can be trusted.

I found this thread for you where several different people explain why spending time on this forum is useful for you to increase your knowledge. Not to increase your sales. Have a look: Why everyone telling being active in Forum will help to grow in fiverr

Hope this helped! Now at least you don’t have to worry about your reading time being stuck 😃

Because Reading Time is very valuable & helpful to improve gig performance as well.

If the issue was not so important then why did the Fiverr Forum Community publish it in such detail in the forum activity of summary?

No, it’s not. The forum is irrelevant for your gigs. Stop posting this nonsense already. Nobody cares about your reading time, and neither should you.

I figured you thought that it helps improve your gig! But you should know it doesn’t affect it at all. You should see your Fiverr account and this forum completely separate. The reading time is only included (this is just me guessing) for your own personal insights & for others to see for example, that you’re a regular on this forum so your information can be trusted.

I found this thread for you where several different people explain why spending time on this forum is useful for you to increase your knowledge. Not to increase your sales. Have a look: Why everyone telling being active in Forum will help to grow in fiverr

Hope this helped! Now at least you don’t have to worry about your reading time being stuck 😃

Totally agree with you but again if the reading time doesn’t count then I can’t know how much time I spent here. And you also said activity and trust issue, I think I’m being deprived of the trust part. 😒

Totally agree with you but again if the reading time doesn’t count then I can’t know how much time I spent here. And you also said activity and trust issue, I think I’m being deprived of the trust part. 😒

if the reading time doesn’t count then I can’t know how much time I spent here.

But why would it matter? I just checked and mine says 11 days. What does that change? Nothing. You should care about your sales, your earnings, your reviews, your clients. Time spent reading the forum? Why?

if the reading time doesn’t count then I can’t know how much time I spent here.

But why would it matter? I just checked and mine says 11 days. What does that change? Nothing. You should care about your sales, your earnings, your reviews, your clients. Time spent reading the forum? Why?

My guess was wrong maybe. I got rid of your clear idea, Thanks for helping. 💞

Wow!

Are you ever off the beaten track.

Gigs and Forum are two different things, not connected by any means.

That is to say, reading Forum posts, being active on the Forum and posting on the Forum DOES NOTHING to your Gigs.

If you read or heard differently, you are being duped.

If that is the only thing you wish to achieve by using the forum, then please just save yourself the trouble and stop posting. It is not going to work. There are very few buyers here, and the forum runs on a different platform than the Fiverr marketplace. What you do here will NOT impact your placement or your performance on Fiverr itself. If you come here to search for tips to improve your gig, that is just fine. Please use the search function first to make it easier for yourself. However, po…

why did the Fiverr Forum Community publish it in such detail in the forum activity of summary?

Source, please? Or, rather, how did you come to this conclusion?

I know I often mention read-time to posts in the ‘Improve My Gig’ category, but this is specifically to counter the falsehood of the lie. If users actually took time to read, they would learn.

Archived