Order statut incomplete

Hello,

someone messaged me for a video project, has placed an order and didn’t fill requierements and said “I’ll need a little time to provide video files”, it has been now 3 days that the order got this statut in my dashboard.
Will this order remain like this or is gonna desapear after some days ?

Hi! If the order status is incomplete, that means that the buyer didn’t fill out the requirements.

Until the buyer fills out the requirements, the order will remain as incomplete, but this won’t have any affect on your profile/account.

I would just leave it there, or maybe after a few days, send a quick reminder that they should submit the requirements or ask if they need any help.

Hi! If the order status is incomplete, that means that the buyer didn’t fill out the requirements.

Until the buyer fills out the requirements, the order will remain as incomplete, but this won’t have any affect on your profile/account.

I would just leave it there, or maybe after a few days, send a quick reminder that they should submit the requirements or ask if they need any help.

Thank you, yes, i know he hasn’lt filled it and said he will do it later but it has been 3 days already, I even wonder if he didn’t forget he placed an order :rofl:

Thank you, yes, i know he hasn’lt filled it and said he will do it later but it has been 3 days already, I even wonder if he didn’t forget he placed an order :rofl:

LOL! Maybe after 1 week, send in a reminder and see if he responds. Has he been online lately? I’ve had buyers that place orders and never come back to Fiverr- so those are just sitting there!

I wouldn’t worry too much, especially not over the weekend. Maybe send a kind reminder Monday afternoon.

Yes, I just never got this kind of situation, i was just wondering, but he hasn’t been online since when he placed an order, let’s see

Archived