Is my gig Okay or do i make any change

sakhelal

This particular things you can chance:

Title : I will write SEO Friendly Amazon fba product listing.

Discretion: Don’t mention how much experience you have " E-Commerce expert since 3 and half years " Because it will let your buyers to think that you have copied someone’s description or description structure. So write some thing different.

Tags : Your keyword contain lots of competition. so change it with this low competitive keywords " amazon description" " seo product" " amazon expert " " amazon fba" “product description”

Change this things and your gig will perform better.
Thank you 🙂

Discretion: Don’t mention how much experience you have " E-Commerce expert since 3 and half years " Because it will let your buyers to think that you have copied someone’s description or description structure. So write some thing different.

Tags : Your keyword contain lots of competition. so change it with this low competitive keywords " amazon description" " seo product" " amazon expert " " amazon fba" “product description”

Thank you 🙂

thanks alot dear bro

Thank you 🙂

bro if i make changes in gig will it be deranked?

Archived