Please stop with this being online stuff

ligiacarvalho

This is by far one of the best “Stay Online” commercial artwork ever on Fiverr Late Show with deivys2007 and ligiacarvalho!

“Okay ladies and gentlemen. We will be inviting one of the desperate “Stay Online” guest on our show, after commercial break! Will beeee rright back!”

Then Deivys20071 logo name appears on TV screen while jazz music playing in the background

:rofl:

We repeated the same things over and over, just let them be online 24/7 behind their screen and not sleep if they keep not listening.

Normally, if people try to use brain and think a little bit, they notice it is useless to stay online 24/7

Yes, sure, let them, but we didn’t have a thread with such a brillant 24/7 comic yet!

Great post.

I log on Fiverr 3-4 times per day to check messages, and I can count on one hand the number of times a buyer has said, “Oh, we went with someone else because you didn’t respond immediately” in the last 10 years of working here. (Your experience may vary, of course. I’ve yet to see someone on the forum say “I got 10 orders because I was online at 2AM!”)

Be professional, be relatively prompt, spend your time perfecting your skills and overall business, and relax a bit.

Thank you for posting this!

I’m tired of responding to questions about the “importance” of being online.

I saw one post yesterday from one new Seller who said they spent 18-hours online and were completely worn out.

Well, duh.

they spent 18-hours online and were completely worn out.

Worn out from doing what? Since they were not working… :rofl:

this is awesome! Hahahaha. Thanks for sharing the laugh with us! 😃

mxmashud’s reply.

😮 Ohh… you plagiarism, you… Stealing my comment belong to me. Lol 😅

Danny’s Comment.

I guess I’m going to sue you for Copyrighted comment. 😂

No, just kidding. I’m not going to report or sue you for stealing my comment. You can go ahead and use it anyway. lol…

Well, I hope y’all are having a great weekend and staying healthy! 😉

mxmashud’s reply.

Danny’s Comment.

No, just kidding. I’m not going to report or sue you for stealing my comment. You can go ahead and use it anyway. lol…

Well, I hope y’all are having a great weekend and staying healthy! 😉, don’t mind bro ❤️.

mxmashud’s reply.

Danny’s Comment.

Well, I hope y’all are having a great weekend and staying healthy! 😉, don’t mind bro ❤️.

I have tried to be online when I was first visited this forum. I know I was stupid. 😂 There was like a hundred people spamming about be online etc… Even if I refresh check and scroll trough everything I have stopped being shown as online after few hours. So fiverr knows and limits online status to about 6 hours, I think.

Archived