My account temporalily restricted and active gigs are denied

fazlulhaque37

I have a new account on Fiber. A job has been delivered. I am using some images to edit which are downloaded from Google. I did not know the rules of fiber. I mentioned this in Fiber Support but now the account seems to be temporarily restricted.
Now how to solve this problem. Please help
Thanks

I have a new account on Fiber. A job has been delivered. I am using some images to edit which are downloaded from Google. I did not know the rules of fiber. I mentioned this in Fiber Support but now the account seems to be temporarily restricted.

Thanks

Now how to solve this problem.

If it is a temporary restriction, the only thing you can do it wait and hope you regain access to your account.

Copyright issue.

You breached Fiverr’s terms of service. Now delete the images you used from Google. Use your own designed images (not copy) and give a message of Fiverr support. They will fix it.

I told the Fiber team about the problem and they were not responding.

What can I do now?

Thanks

now the account seems to be temporarily restricted.

Now how to solve this problem.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Archived